Who has/ will have Live Feeds?

King123

Live Feeds  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who has, or will get the feeds this season?

• Wont get Live Feeds
    • Will/Do have Live Feeds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I got mine through Morty's last week. I keep looking at it too hoping for a slipup. LOL I wish. Gawd, the time is going soooooooooo slow now. I wouldn't mine being a live-feed updater but I don't think I would be very good at it.

just thought i'd thank you all in advance for all the hard work you do updating the feeds. :) thanks! i'm too impatient with the feeds, i hate waiting for something exciting, i'd rather skim through it on a page. and i'm never watching when the exciting stuff happens anyways. so i figure, why bother. :D thanks again!

only 20 hours to go!

got my feeds yesterday (through Mortys of course). Not only is this my first year posting, but my first time getting the feeds. I figured since I'm graduating and most likely wont be able to get a job for a while it will keep me occupied.

I did purchase the feeds through Mortys as usual. I debated whether I would actually get the feeds and commit myself to another BB season. In the end my BB addiction won out. I hope to help out as much as possible again. I don't start back at work till Aug 26th and my son doesn't leave for college until September. I have lots of time to do late night updates in the mean time.

Got my feeds thru Morty's last night. I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to do it this year. I'M SO WEAK. Next thing you know, I'll be hooked on phonics or some crap. (and my shrink thinks I'm improving. I can't tell him about this little setback.)

I got the feeds for this year... after not having them for the past two seasons... I must be relapsing back into my addiction! lol

Not sure if I will do updates... well, let me change that... if others are updating I probably won't, but if I see something happening and it's not being reported, you better believe I will be updating on it, and word for word! lol

sigh... better call ahead for BBAA meeting times lol

i am pissed. i wasnt going to get the feeds at first then i saw 30 bucks deal and i was planning to get it on wednesday . low and behold i lose internet access on monday and end up missing the deadline . i finally got service restore today i had to wait until today due to the 4 of july holiday . so very doubtful now i will get it.

Well I wasn't gunna because my plan this summer is not to sit on my but and be active. You know go to the gym and do a lot of exercise and swimming.

but..... I had this compulsion and could not stop my fingers from clicking on that link and downloading the feeds once again.

now I have to just try not to stay glued to them like I have for the the last 10 seasons. :lookaround:

Archived