Live Feed Improvements

Sounds good to me. Not only will the Flashback be cool for when you miss some good action. It will be great for us live feed updaters when writing transcripts.

Very interesting! I like the fact that you can go back and rewatch something. Great for people who have feeds but missed something throughout the day. Also good for LFU, who want to go back and rehear a conversation to type up.

I wonder why they're also redoing BB10? But oh well, it will be neat to watch some of that action again.

Sounds really exciting to me. I like that they're looking to improve the functionality. I used to get tired of the quad view. I particularly like the idea of keeping your cam of choice live while having the others running across the bottom. Cool! :cool2:

I think it would be great if it all works good.. I have a problem with realplayer every year and don't end up using it. before I got the reloader I had to get realalternative and use it...

But it does sound nice

I think it would be great if it all works good.. I have a problem with realplayer every year and don't end up using it. before I got the reloader I had to get realalternative and use it...

But it does sound nice

If you're having trouble with real player I'm more then happy to see if I can help you fix those problems. Just let me know when the time comes. Wouldn't want you missing out on anything.

i am going to depend on you guys to keep me updated as of now i doubt i will be getting feeds

If you don't get feeds, you can still follow Morty on our new Twitter feed and get up to date information sent directly to your phone!

Fuskie

Who thinks the Morty's TV Twitter Feed is the next best thing to live feeds...

I LOVE the new changes to the feeds. The flashback will be great for someone like me who lives in central time zone and has to work the next day and can't stay up half the night to see what's going on! Also love the new "view" with the quads along the bottom. Great ideas (now hopefully they will stop having the same crap on all four cams at the same time)

It sounds like these changes will be very beneficial for those of us who do LFU. I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with conversations but occasionally I wish I could go back and hear something again. ;)

Sounds good!

I think this is a way for CBS to draw in more live feed purchasers as well. I have a feeling this all ties into the fact that they started removing youtube feed video clips last year.Some folks would catch up with what they wanted to see via the YouTube clips and save money by not purchasing the live feeds, so CBS put a stop to it.

Now, those of us who purchase the live feeds are being rewarded with a few more perks.

It works for me :animated_bouncy:

I LOVE these new features! (or will love them when I can start using them :cookie: ) I used to go to youtube to see something I missed. Then they removed them. Hey I have NO problem paying Real for all I get out of the feeds. I JUST wanted to be able to view something I missed or wanted to rewatch. Thanks SO much Real for taking care of something I have always wanted! You'll get my $$ again this year!!

Just remember to click through a link here at Morty's to get your subscription.

Fuskie

Who notes that Morty's BB coverage is dependent on the support of its patrons...

I am very excited about this option/feature :animated_bouncy: Last year even though I got the feeds by the time I got home from work and before bed it really didnt cover anything interesting since im EST..Now I will be able to see all exciting things I miss!!!! YEEHHHYYYY :)

I'm just hoping Morty's can support the increased volume this Twittering may bring. I'm sure it's very expensive... and I don't want "down" time again. Just a :animated_scratchchin:

In fact, if you donate now then you help Morty beat the cost of migrating to stronger servers for the 3 months that BB is on.

Fuskie

Who notes this site is not cheap to run, even with free labor...

Good Point Fuskie. As my excitement keeps increasing, I keep getting prepared for BB. So! Just got back from getting SuperPass! I'm set and ready to go. I'll probably have to wait to get reloader until I get back from my trip on 7/15, but depending on how well these new features work, I might not need it :)

depending on how well these new features work, I might not need it

Which could be bad news for Jeff.

Fuskie

Who wonders how long it would take to replicate the time machine features of the player, and whether that could be done without violating copyrights...

does anyone know if you can watch the live episode using the live feeds? i dont have cable so im debating whether i should try and watch it online or sign up asap for a cheap plan.

(oh and i know that BB is on non-cable tv but i have an ancient tv that doesnt work without it... hmm maybe i should invest in a new tv instead?)

Well, considering that the local networks stopped broadcasting in off-air analog today at noon, you are gonna need to do something.

Fuskie

Who notes that if all goes well, Morty's will be doing something in chat, although not the Real Time Live Show Play-By-Play this season...

Archived