Live Feed Improvements

I think we are going to try to find the right balance between keeping followers up to date with the goings on in the house and flooding cell phones with text messages. We will depend on follower feedback both here and via direct message responses on Twitter to help us fine tune the updates.

Fuskie

Who expects by the end of the season we will be desperate for something to tweet...

Just remember to click through a link here at Morty's to get your subscription.

Fuskie

Who notes that Morty's BB coverage is dependent on the support of its patrons...

Totally.

If you're going to get the feeds anyway, why not get them through Morty's?

Clicking on the image lets them know that Morty referred you.

image-3183553-10569036.jpg

Not necessarily, Dream. If you have been paying monthly as a SuperPass subscriber, then you already have access to live fees.

Fuskie

Who has been a monthly subscriber for years and never had to pay "extra" for Big Brother in the summer...

I think you would have to cancel and sign up again.

Then I'll just donate to Morty's through PayPal. I love this site and I know they don't come cheap. I would encourage anyone that reads this forum regularly to donate even a few dollars to help out. :-)

The thing I don't like about the feeds is it's so time consuming. Some years I buy it and some times I don't. But when I do I feel like I have NO life and I feel that I miss all the good stuff anyways. :) it might be better to just get BBAD instead.

I think I'm going to sign up for cable btw, just for the summer. :) just for BB.

I feel that I miss all the good stuff anyways.

Not anymore! With Real Network's new time machine feature and the Morty's TV BB11 Twitter Feed, you can be alerted right away when there's news in the house and then go check it out for yourself. Whether it happened only moments or hours ago, Real and Morty's TV can keep you involved in the action!

To learn about the Morty's TV Twitter service, visit http://mortystv.com/twitter.

Fuskie

Whose bigger problem is being able to watch feeds while working at the office...

Oh wow! I've been getting feeds for years and never knew that if I clicked the ad here at Morty's that he would get pimpage for it. Sorry I didn't know this sooner. I can promise that you'll get my pimpin' this year though. WOO it's almost that time!!! I'm wondering how early I should get them?? I guess there's no reason to in June, maybe after Canada day?

Good Point Fuskie. As my excitement keeps increasing, I keep getting prepared for BB. So! Just got back from getting SuperPass! I'm set and ready to go. I'll probably have to wait to get reloader until I get back from my trip on 7/15, but depending on how well these new features work, I might not need it :)

I was wondering how this would affect the reloader. I always get it every year so I can have separate windows for each feed and also the ability to mute the ones I don't want to hear. Even though they are giving us these new features this year I still think I'll use both to see which application will work for what I need at the time. :)

I was wondering how this would affect the reloader. I always get it every year so I can have separate windows for each feed and also the ability to mute the ones I don't want to hear. Even though they are giving us these new features this year I still think I'll use both to see which application will work for what I need at the time. :)

If you do that, let me know how it works if you would. I'll be out of the country until the 15th or 16th so I wouldn't be getting the reloader until I get back anyway. I'd love to hear your feedback :)

BB11_header.jpg

For a Limited Time Only! 3 Months for only $30!

* NEW Player! Watch in Quad Cam or single view. Even when you switch, previews continuously run.

* NEW Flashback! Get instant access to any moment you missed during the live video feeds.

* NEW Big Brother Talk Show! Catch exclusive broadcasts to get the latest BB buzz, chat with former houseguests, and more.

* NEW HG Connect! Meet houseguests and fans at reunions, live events, follow Twitter and Facebook feeds and more!

* Live Interviews! We sit down with the houseguests then let you ask them the questions!

* Premium Entertainment! Comes with RealPlayer Plus and the best mix of online and reality TV, movies, games and more!

http://www.real.com/bigbrother

4659_1010149754437_1845794373_15975_2841

Fuskie

Who explains that for a limited time only, if you sign up today through the Morty's link (http://www.real.com/bigbrother), you can get your feeds for 25% off and help support Morty's TV at the same time...

Very interesting! I like the fact that you can go back and rewatch something. Great for people who have feeds but missed something throughout the day. Also good for LFU, who want to go back and rehear a conversation to type up.

I wonder why they're also redoing BB10? But oh well, it will be neat to watch some of that action again.

It is to probably to try to get people to sign up early and offer something else for people to watch waiting for the feeds to come back. They might think people will sign up a week or two ahead of time to re-watch bb10.

Archived