Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need to make fun of ollie manhood :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

jmho

The only advantage of winning HOH next week is you are guaranteed a spot in F3. The POV winner decides who will have the one vote of eviction. POV winner goes to F3 with who he/she takes with him/her.

renny deseves to go

drinking before pov

shows no respect for game

jmho

That tells you about their game play! They've been going on and on about Dan going up there and throwing them under the bus. They believe that Dan's made stuff up about them to get himself off the block! That's the extent of their understanding of the strategy of this game! Renny and Keesha are most interested in trashing Dan and snacking on crackers (and making horrendous sounds on the feeds BTW)!

UVP was also right. Drinking before the comp last night was one of the stupidest things they've ever done!

These two guys are idiots.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but I hope Keesha wins PoV next week and then wins HoH in the final 3.

These two idiot mongoloids deserve to lose.

They are going to KEEP Keesha in the house who has WON comps and done well in most of them and vote out Renny who hasn't done nearly as well as Keesha in the comps and it would mean almost assuredly that Dan and Memphis would win the last two HoHs and PoVs? Really?

Morons.

If they keep Keesha it really is a tossup and the two guys might not go to the final 2. If they keep Renny they can get rid of Renny much, MUCH easier than Keesha.

Idiots. Morons. Doofuses.

I am not sure if Keesha is really hating Dan or just playing Renny and working for her jury vote. (that I think she has without bashing Dan and Memphis)

So I am curious what Dan supposedly said to sell them all out.

Keesha just said that she is going to find out what Dan said to throw us all under the F'ing bus. Keesha sounds furuous. The girls are talking about Dan has a mean streak. Keesha is trashing Dan like crazy.

memphis has a deal with all hg but renny

jmho

The girls should've saved that wine from last night! If they had some booze in them in their current state of mind, they'd be out in that BY trying to drown Dan they are so pissed off at him. What total dummies!

monday

jmho

Archived