Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis told Keesha of his plan. Then he told Dan that Keesha knows. Keesha didn't say anything to Renny yet, even though Renny asked her.

No offense, but I'm pretty sure its a done deal at this point. Memphis is eliminating his one adversary in the house.

if i cared i wouldnt do it

glad you cared to make me aware :animated_wave: :animated_wave:

btw whateverrrrrrrrrr

jmho

I still think Keehsa will try to get Memphis to evict Dan. She wants Renny to stay her 100% for sure person that would take her to the end.

It won't work but I expect to see a lot of female drama and catty talk.

she try but memphis is not an idiot

jmho

I can't believe I thought Renny would change after week 1, she did a good job on being calm for quite a while. Though when she won HOH she really showed how stupid she is. The way she treated everybody, she deserves to go. The way she is treating Dan now! Like wow! Making stuff up because she doesnt want to go home? What is Dan supposed to do? Just sit in the house and get evicted? I guess same goes for Renny, she doesn't want to go home but I think she knows she is going to see Ollie, her best bud!

I hear ya GSN... that's why I won't relax or be to excited about Memphis winning POV til after the ceremony..

The good thing about this season FOR ME is, I like everyone left, but Jerry, so no matter what someone I like will be in the final 2

i dont see anyway he wouldnt use it

jmho

OK! Please! Please don't jump on my sorry old butt about this, but . . .

I'm actually pretty amazed with Memphis' strategy right now. Keesha seems to really believe in her F2 with Mem. Jerry is convinced that he'll keep this F2 with Mem. And Dan seems to be counting on the Renegades coming through for F2. Maybe Mem's strategy is actually going to work for awhile yet!

On the other hand, both Keesha and Renny are pretty much showing us why all the BB winners, at least for the past few seasons, have been men. They're playing a game based on making emotional decisions instead of strategic decisions. They can only comprehend that Dan MUST be changing minds based on "throwing them under the bus" by telling stories and making stuff up ABOUT them.

Dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunce2:

sonoerin it will work for now....But eventually if he gets rid of renny, all his F2's will start to unravel ,won't they?

I agree on the second part entirely about the women and emotions rather than strategy playing a big hand in their thinking...

Archived