Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

everything changes fast. Yesterday it was clear that Dan was leaving. Keesha Renny and Jerry were all together on that. I think Keesha really wanted Renny out, but because Keesha is not he block and not Renny, she went with R/J...That was smart of Jerry to realize that and put up Keesha instead. Now that it seems Dan is coming off, Keesha will start to make sure all know that they cannot beat Renny.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stated this in the memphis thread also:

Memphis made F2 with all ,dan,keesha,and jerry, The only one he didn't have a deal with is renny!

I may be wrong ,but I'm not so sure Memphis has decided who or what F2 he will honor?

Memphis also didn't tell Dan about his deal with Jerry (memphis,jerry F2) yesterday,(kinda suspious)if he were snowing jerry why wouldn't he have let dan in on the REAL conversation, before the POV?

I think it might be overly optimistic,to think at this point, Memphis will in fact ,without a doubt, use the POV on dan!

This isn't a done deal until he says I'm using the POV to take Dan off the block! IMHO

Memphis will save Dan. He knows he has to get rid of Renny. If he doesn't he's screwed unless he wins all of the next HOH's. If Renny sticks around Keesha will stick with Renny, Jerry will try and get in good with the girls and that leaves Memphis in the cold. If Renny or Keesha won HOH next week, out the door Memphis would go, I think.

marty I understand he has to stay in good with jerry,but that still doesn't explain why Memphis didn't tell Dan the WHOLE conversation with jerry,does it?

That has stuck in mind since it happened ,if in fact he was always aligned and intened to use the POV on Dan if he won it. What would have been the down side to him telling dan he was bullshitting jerry? If either dan or Memphis didn't win POV ,dan was going home anyway,right?

the race to win next hoh will be onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

only hg safe from eviction

jmho

Then he would have a fall back plan if Dan didn't or Memphis didn't win POV. He has to think ahead to the future. Renny wasn't exactly forth coming with her info for Keesha either. They all are playing for themselves first, alliance second. ;)

I suspect Memphis didn't tell Dan the WHOLE deal, because maybe it was time for Memphis to make Dan sweat a little bit. LOL I said before the POV, Memphis would probably try to pay Dan back for putting him on the block, but in the end, he would follow through with keeping Dan because he believes Dan is the only person who is hated enough that gives Memphis a chance to win in the end.

I understand a fall back plan,but it wouldn't have hurt his fall back plan with jerry,because if either memphis or dan hadn't won POV ,Dan was going to sequester anyway? And it would have shown dan he was working for he and dan ,so if dan went home his vote would be secured for memphis.Is my logic flawed?

My guess would be because he didn't want it coming back and biting him in the ass. He didn't want for Dan to go to Jerry saying, " I knew all along what he was promising you". IF Jerry goes to sequester by Dan's or Keesha's hand, then he still thinks that Memphis kept his word.

I cannot wait until the Veto ceremony. I want to know what Memphis says to validate why he puts Renny up without making her or Jerry mad. He has to think about jury votes now.

I don't know who else caught it, but we just had a little bit about production get past without going to fishes or FOTH.

Dan and Mem in the pool talking about the comps, and Mem made a comment about playing for HOH for 3 & 4. He said that the rule book says that it's up to the discretion of the producers whether an out-going HOH can play in the next HOH when it gets down to the final 4 and 3!

Jerry might still be able to play depending on how production wants this season to go! OH MY!!!! :o

omg... every year in the past (I've been watching only since All Stars) they have not let them play in the F4 HOH. Why would they start now? To show favoritism to "the oldest guy in reality show TV". That is just WRONG.

But I think Memphis ALSO said that he then specifically asked and they told him that Jerry would NOT be able to play next week - that it was only when they are down to 4 - whoever wins HOH in the final four can play again for HOH in the final 3.

EDIT: The conversation was:

Memphis: Yes, I didn

i think every thing in rule book is up to producers

memphis beat dan beat dan by 8 sec

wow

everything this season is by inches

jmho

That is pretty amazing UVP. Mem and Dan are pretty evenly matched when it comes to comps like these. I think that on a straight endurance comp that Dan might have the edge. He made it sound like He and Dan were both in the 3 minute range, Keesha was in the 5 minute range, Jerry was in the 7 minute range and Renny was over 23 minutes!

Archived