Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go with stupid.

I personally think Keesha played a good game and she still is not out. I think she is making it look good to make Renny think she is trying hard to help her out, but I will say one good thing about her. That no time have I read or seen with my own two eyes her ever saying anything bad about anyone to Jerry before the nominations. All the others including Renny who I also love did. I was pretty surprised and to the Colonel none the less. She despises that vile man.

You guys are mean. One tooth missing does not make bad teeth. She just needs a crown, but hey she could use her winnings to get a mouthful of chompers in the end.

You know Shipp, there are times that she is really striking! I'm a little surprised that her vanity hasn't driven her to take care of it as well . . . . particularly since she keeps talking about some of the opportunities in showbiz! I'm not taking a shot at her when I say that, I'm just sayin'!

Things to remember about Renny:

A) She's of Italian Descent

B) She's a Southernor

C) She's a NOLA Southernor

D) She's like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

E) Just recall every female character ever created by Tennessee Williams and roll them all into one big meatball and voila....you have Renny!!!

Remember, Renny's not mean, she's just vivacious and high spirited!!!! (Melanie Wilkes defending Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind)!!!

I think Memphis really REALLY hates Jerry, and has for a long time

Just about everybody I know especially men have one thing you cannot call them without starting a fight. My stepdad you could not call an asshole, my best friend in high school it was a wetback, another friend of mine it was having someone calling him retarded, now with Memphis it seems to be getting called a womanizer. He was commenting again about it a couple of days ago and seems to be harboring ill will from that incident. It will not surprise me to see Memphis use that if/when he gets the chance to burn Jerry.

As for using the POV, I think he does it, and he has a great reason to give both keesha and Jerry, in his thinking that Renny is after him, and everyone of them can beat Dan in the final 2, which will give the others enough justification to let it slide.

now with Memphis it seems to be getting called a womanizer. He was commenting again about it a couple of days ago and seems to be harboring ill will from that incident.

Can't be...not from the guy who says he is unemotional.

BTW if you're right then he must have been called this before and I wonder why.

she's just vivacious and high spirited!!!!

For someone who's watched BB most seasons and has BBAD, this is the first season I wanted the feeds..........Renny had me laughing out loud, something the HGs rarely do..............it was refreshing

I say was, because I think from the look on her face, she knows she's going and I think it will be hard for her the rest of the week

Did they get wine? Great - wine = whine

LOL @ Shipp

I can't tell. It looked like a bottle of wine, but Jerry pulled it out so fast and set it off to the side I couldn't tell. I haven't heard anything from any of the HG's about it either.

I noticed that too shipp. I'm not sure why he'd be drinking more now! BTW . . . . it sure looks like Renny's drinking out of a wine glass with dinner. Everyone else is using a tumbler and drinking pop, but Ren's drinking out of a wine glass. Hmmmm :animated_bouncy:

Archived