Pov - Week 8, Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I said way back that Renny and Keesha should've joined up with Michelle in order to advance in the game, "use" her for awhile if you will. Now, they don't stand a chance, I think Renny is going this week, then it'll be Keesha. I think the deal she thinks she has with Memphis is NOT what his plan is at all.

But eventually if he gets rid of renny, all his F2's will start to unravel ,won't they?

That's almost the beauty of it... He only needs to get rid of Renny and count on the other alliances to take care of him. I personally think he wants to hit the F2 with Dan figuring that's his best chance at $500K. So in an effort to save himself from listening to any more of Jerry's stories (for the umpteenth time) we get rid of Jerry to get to F3. It was Jerry's idea to take Mem to F2, not his, so he can deny to the other 2! He can then wait to see how the comps play out in the F3 stage and be able to ally with whoever is still standing, or pick who he wants to go if he's in power!

Look what happened to NAt last year when they all ganged up on her and called her out. You never know. The only thing is those guys came off as bullies but if keesha and Renny did it, it might seem like hysterical rantings or something. i don't think memphis can get cornered like that really. But hopefully!

Well, got to admit he can pull through when need be.

They're all going to be sorry they didn't get him out when they had the chance. Renny can't complain now, she was HOH at one time and had the chance to get rid of him. She must have known something when Skreesha was campaigning for him something was up. Renny had the chance to jump ship and lost it. She deserves what she gets now.

Monday is a while off but I'm sure Memphis wants to go up against Dan his only chance of winning the money.

If Jerry really wanted Memphis out he would have put him up with Dan, but I don't think he wanted Renny gone yet.

I think Jerry was thinking that Renny would be easy to beat F3 and then beat out Memphis F2 (if he had a chance and his plan went accordingly).

At this point, I think they all deserve to be where they are with a small exception of Memphis who should have been long gone because his name came up every week but petty jealousies got in the way.

I think Memphis is a scum bucket and does not deserve not a darn thing out of this game, I detest him, can barely stand to even look at him, I am not against Dan going further in the game but I hate Memphis, it makes me not want to watch any more. and as far as Renny , she is not stupid, and I really resent everyone saying she is, and that they wish she would not do this and that, she is just tryin to play the game like everyone else, boy, around here if it isn't someones favorite, then everyone else involved gets trashed big time, called names, etc. It isn't even that Renny is a favorite of mine, I like her, and I do not mind Keesha, do not like Jerry, but the minute someone starts plotting against someones favortie then they get bashed, keesha is trying to win 500 grand, so is Renny, Dan, Jerry , Memphis, it is the end of the game, they are supposed to split up and make their deals do whatever they have to do to win, which is what they are doing, but Renny is gettin called stupid and unkind things are bein said, I think both her and Keesha have played a pretty decent game. I do not think Memphis has tho, Dan has done some crazy stuff and slid by, by the seat of his pants. I do not dislike him tho, not like I do Memphis.

I am just frustrated when I read these posts and everyone , well alot have nothing but really crappy stuff to say about whoever is not their favorites. On that I will say that I think everyone but Memphis does deserve to be there right now, Memphis has floated and done absolutely nothing socially and has gotten lucky because out of who is left come on, that is not much of a contest. Renny has stuck with Keesha to her demmise, but also has contributed to that household, cooked, done hair, etc, she has been entertaining and has comforted people when they were havin a cry. I just hate to see her trshed so hard that's all. She does not deserve it

I am just frustrated when I read these posts and everyone , well alot have nothing but really crappy stuff to say about whoever is not their favorites.

i dont play fav

jmho

I know UPV, and I did not exactly mean it that way, it is just that I have been gone since this am, and I come back and of course everyone is excited and wanting their favs to get further, which is fine, it just seems sooo unfair for ol Renny to be gettin torn down like she is . I have no favorites this time around either, but know this I detest Memphis, hey I know even he has to play his game,lol I like Renny, that's all, I will be sad to see her go

Provided no one compares NOTES before these things actually happen?

I'm not sure I really think that might happen . . . possibly, but there is so much distrust amongst the others that I'm not sure that's going to happen!

I'm not a Memphis supporter, I've certainly been a fan of Dan. But I think he's got the possibility of pulling this out! I'm just saying that HIS game play (which many of didn't recognize) is HIS game play!

i would feel bad for renny

but i cant

she had to know she was at bottom of her alliance

and instead of breaking lose she continue to go along with it because keesha said the guys are ok

idk but if i knew in the game only one hg win i wouldnt trust anyone

friend or no friend

keesha always wanted to keep guys along because she knew neither would boot her before renny

and she probably could sweet talk both to take her to the end

renny was having loads of fun sitting back watching o,m and then jerry get pick off

jmho

I totally agree with you and her game play UPV, I just feel for her because she has been good to that alliance and she is bein tossed aside like an old rag, I am not sure she coulda played as well, even if she had not trusted Keesha, you need to win a few comps at times to further yourself and not rely on others, so for her game play it is totally her own fault.

renny was having loads of fun sitting back watching o,m and then jerry get pick off

Yes, i knew it would be her doom. Ollie had no gameplay, memphis/dan were more dangerous, and more friends. what was she thinking?

uvp, you don't know how it thrills me to see you coming around about Memphis ;)

i am fair

i dont play favs

jmho

Archived