Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dan makes final 2 I don't think the jury will vote for him to get the money. I think he played to many games and they all may believe that the weird things he was doing he was making money. He also screwed 3 people this week that I doubt would vote for him and if Renny is in the jury house I don't think she will vote for him either.

I don't understand these people that say they will be happy with the $50,000 over the $500,000. At least Adam last year try to work things out with the others before they went to the jury house.

I never count anyone out of winning due to screwing anyone else over in BB. We've seen people win based on their ability to play people. It's respected oddly enough AND I think if you're HAD and sitting on the jury, you look like a sore loser to pout and whine. Even inadvertantly you'll wind up screwing SOMEONE in the BBH. Ollie just took it literally ( smirk snort snicker )

Dan should have gone ahead and nominated Ollie - the damage is done and he could have worked on Michelle and Ollie would have been thankfully GONE!

If Dan makes it to F2 I hope they recognize his game playing and remember that it IS a game and give the $$ to him. These people are very strange, tho, so I dunno.

I have been a BB fan since season 2 and it just kills me to see the house guests AND the people on here who dont like someone cause they lie and screw over someone in this game COME ON people its BIG BROTHER as like survivor mean to outwit, outlast and win in this game its to lie and DO whatever you have to do to make it ot the end I mean if I was a house guest and someone screwed me over that good I woudl think man that was good and be done with it and this is big brother come one OLLIE what was he thinkin and dan is playing a great game I hope to see him in the final 2

Ollie has little miss conspiracy whispering in his ear. I would have hoped he had more sense than to listen to her, but he didn't have the sense to realize that Dan wouldn't uphold his end of the bargain... so naturally, he is listening to the dingbat.

well, I really think they are al gonna be surprised when the conspiracy theory does not come true and they see the err of their ways. Ollie I think is gonna be sooo pissed at himself for being led down the pathe by April and then Michelle, April had a better grasp of the game, but my God, Michelle is serioulsy delusional. I would really love to be a fly on the wall when it becomes known that all the stuff Michelle has been talkin is just plain not true and outlandish.

The chance of Dan getting the money depends on who he's up against. If he's sitting next to Keesha, a fellow remorseless liar, then he probably does stand a good chance of winning. But if he's next to someone like Renny, the argument doesn't hold up. Sure they both have lied at some point in the game, but Dan lies when there's no need. For example, Dan lied to Ollie while they were dangling on hooks, (fine J-Blo move) But in the HoH, after the veto comp, there was no need to perpetuate the lie, but he did anyway.

The Let's Hate Dan bandwagon has pulled away from the curb and lots of folks are running along beside it, jumping

mightily to get on board. I won't be joining the party. To me, Dan is a breath of fresh air in that stinking house.

I don't get the live feeds, but I have been viewing videos of some of the proceedings on YouTube. Except for Dan, it's "f-this, f-that, f-you, f-him, f-her, mother-effer, faggot, child molester, suck my . . ." Sorry, but I don't find

all that entertaining . I don't believe I've heard Dan say so much as "damn". I'm no prude - I swear sometimes

but not to that extent - and I'm not wearing a microphone. Some folks seem to vilify Dan because he marches to the beat of a different drummer. So he departed from the usual spiel when he put up the replacement nominee.

So what? More power to him! And I thought his little game - asking others who they would put up - was entertaining. We need to lighten up and realize that Dan has played a good game. So he broke a promise to

Ollie. How shocking! How awful! How could Dan have done that to an upstanding, virtuous model of decency

and goodness such as Ollie??!!!

Dan probably won't make it to the end but, if he does, his taking home the big money is highly unlikely.

I'm sure he realizes that, but he's determined to have some fun while he's there.

Go Dan! You're one of my all-time favorite houseguests!

i rather free think then jump on any hg bandwagon

just me thou

I usually have favorites but when someone writes something bad about my favorite, which they have every right to do, I don't freak out and start attacking the poster. I never take it personally if someone doesn't like the HG's I do. I try to state my opinion about the HG's and move on.

Archived