trying to remember the lines he probably practiced in bathroom over and over

now i see why hg was wondering why he talks to himself

he been planning this lame speech for awhile

probably when he uses the hoh bathroom he practice the speech

i thought zach hoh noms speech was light years better

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not even convinced that he thought all of that up on his own, seriously, and if he did it is soooo egotistical to get your jollies off by playin that silly game, that is what he was doin gettin off his jollies the expense of his alliance and the viiewers, I did not need that to enjoy the drama that would have ensued anyway by him just breakin the deal and putting up michelle, this to me proves what I have thought about him all along, he is goofy and he has a mean streak, hence back to that damn mantis. just sayin

I love the way he has played the game and he is still sitting with a great alliance and a chance at the final 2. Fatcat I don't see why you don't see his brilliance. I don't see a mean streak in him just a playful guy that enjoys the game of Big Brother.

becasue I do not for one minute think that was brilliant, seriously , not at all, it was mean, he had those houseguests up under his thumb, some of them in his alliance just like he did that bug under the glass , not nice, I like the drama and I like to see things get shaken up, Dan did not have to say anything except for the last part of his speech, the move itself was big, so I cannot condone or agree that he is brilliant, or funny, that is not my brand of humor, i think it was a childish display of ego. sorry

that pov speech wasnt clever

dan was stumbling over his words like crazy

trying to remember the lines he probably practiced in bathroom over and over

now i see why hg was wondering why he talks to himself

he been planning this lame speech for awhile

probably when he uses the hoh bathroom he practice the speech

i thought zach hoh noms speech was light years better

That's a great post! And oh, so true.

IDK I can see it all backfiring on Dan. If Ollie or Jerry wins HOH,

This has been a problem since day one in the house. Each side thinks they will keep the control for a few weeks but it hasn't happened that way. I do believe after tonight if HOllie or Jerry win HOH he will be sitting in seat #1.

Dan wants the plausible deniability that he did not take Memphis off the block. He must have woken up to the fact that no matter what, he will never have April's, Ollie or Micheles vote. He has nothing lose right now by going back on his deal.

no one knows how the votes will go until the final 2 and even then, the speeches can change minds. Dan has never made the game personal. It's all about the game to him and nothing more. He should be respected by the jury for that.

While Dan may have not made the game personal in the sense as not calling people names, you have to remember the hgs he's dealing with who have played this game in a personal way since day one.

I think he's finished...I think they'll give votes to anyone but him.

ya know UPV lookin back at Zachs speech, I agree with you , talk about someone goofy tho, that speech that Zach made was his one moment of clarity,lolol

I don't know about the votes, they have done some crazy stuff at the end, I guess Iwill hide and watch on that one.

All week long, Dan has called the house-guests up individually listened to theirs views on what should be done and then very subtely given them thier marching orders. At times you can almost imagine his manipulation of his alliance the way he works in his classroom. (which does not say to much about the intelligence of his fellow hg's) Could his plan back-fire? Sue, but it all depends on the double eviction tomorrow.

Just like Keesha said, it is hard to speculate about this thurs and what will happen because luck and how it all falls in place has soooo much to do with it.

i think it was a childish display of ego.

Dan deserves to have an ego the way he's playing these people. lmao!

I do believe after tonight if HOllie or Jerry win HOH he will be sitting in seat #1.

Jerry and Ollie want Memphis out with Keesha on the block beside him. they believe Memphis is the biggest threat.

With the way Dan belittled and used everyone, including Renny in his own alliance, he may just get his in the end. It's obvious though that the second eviction on Thursday night will be significant. Things will be much clear after that.

i'm really suprised Jerry and Ollie want Memphis out over Dan. But I agree looking at how Dan's dumb POV game went down it just made him look bad instead of sowing dischord amongst the others. He could've kept it simple and said "sorry, but Ollie you went around telling people about the deal. Michelle, he gambled with your life and you're going up on the block"

that is what I am talkin about there definately was belittlement and abuse to waht he did to the 2 women in his alliance, the looks on those girls faces Renny and Keesha was not good, I do not know what will happen if the luck cards fall in place for those 2, look out Dan I would say.

i'm really suprised Jerry and Ollie want Memphis out over Dan.

It all goes back to the personal stuff. Jerry has had it against Memphis since day one and HOllie thinks he's avenging April by evicting Memphis. So, in the end it really has nothing to do with Dan's gameplay (no brilliance involved) it all has to do with Dan gliding by week after week because some hgs have personal vendettas on others.

what was funny was i gave keesha credit for playing a smart game

but when dan suggested this silly game she was first to jump no objection

but renny seen the sillyness of it from the start

over and over in renny thread i posted that

keesha is leading renny down the wrong path if renny goal is to win 500k

and that path is eviction

that is what I am talkin about there definately was belittlement and abuse to waht he did to the 2 women in his alliance, the looks on those girls faces Renny and Keesha was not good, I do not know what will happen if the luck cards fall in place for those 2, look out Dan I would say.

So you think Dan is abusive? Oh paleeeeeze

The POV stunt Dan pulled tonight is going to lay ground for his demise. He may think it's taking the heat off himself but he'll find out every single one of them will resent him for putting them on the spot like that. Even if he did make it to final two he would NEVER win the money after this.

It was a very foolish move and will backfire big time. He pissed off Memphis by putting him on the block. He upset Keesha and Renny by making them say out loud who they would want even though we don't know for certain that's who they would have picked if left up to them to make the choice. He pissed off Jerry, Ollie and Michelle by going back on his word.

Buh bye Dan. It's been good to know ya.

Jen's Take: Although he is listed as "single," he has a girlfriend of one-and-a-half years. They're "pretty serious," but he said that he'll have problems staying faithful if there

... more are girls like me in the house. Oh, brother! He described his helpful qualities and made sure to include "attractive" and "amazing," which he was neither. He was the first houseguest I interviewed, so I was extremely worried for this season. Oh, and he doesn't get along with old people and doesn't come across well to girls! I don't think he knows this. He also said that he was wanting to team up with young, moldable houseguests, so I am guessing he will try to team up with Jessie. He thinks that "Big Brother" generally casts "stupid" people, so that his winning with his intellectual advantage will be like a walk in the park for him. He answered most questions with a reference to a quote or with, "You'll have to tune in to see!" Who does that?!? He plans on having a large presence and will not be flying under the radar, mainly because he thinks that is bad TV. He is my LEAST favorite houseguest.

(CBS)

Dan, Dan, he's my man! If he can't do it, nobody can!!! :hurray:

Big Brother is a game. Dan is playing the game. I loved his stunt tonight. It was entertaining and different. Win or lose he's got the $20K already plus his stipend and a good shot at $50K more...

Yesterday was the first time this season that I had the BB crack feeling where I had to get home to watch the feeds to see how the PoV played out. I was reading the updates, etc. Tonight, I couldn't WAIT to watch the CBS show to see how it really went down.

So you Dan haters out there...keep a hatin'. For you Dan lovers out there...keep a lovin!! Clearly, he's a man that one either loves or hates.

what was funny was i gave keesha credit for playing a smart game but when dan suggested this silly game she was first to jump no objection

Why would she object? She knows that Michelle, ollie, and Jerry were asking Dan to put her up and were trying to turn Dan against her. What did she have to lose?

keesha is leading renny down the wrong path if renny goal is to win 500k and that path is eviction.

Renny is a big girl, and smart too, she doesn't need to be led anywhere. She goes where she wants, its all her decision. If she follows Keesha, its her own fault.

So you think Dan is abusive? Oh paleeeeeze

I am not sayin what he did was abusive in the sense of they need a shelter (maybe he will need one,lol) but it was mean to put 2 women who are in his alliance on the spot and make them say out loud who they would put up OR, they go on the block, that was a threat, pure and simple and I think he did not need to go that far, just put Michelle up and let the bs fly.

Archived