Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

bb6

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol he wanted to bd michelle yet he threw pov comp

i dont get dan logic

Dan wants the plausible deniability that he did not take Memphis off the block. He must have woken up to the fact that no matter what, he will never have April's, Ollie or Micheles vote. He has nothing lose right now by going back on his deal.

the end result at end of pov ceremony was the same regardless if he won pov or not

dan final two lock

how bb is producing the show with everything around him

i think they producer AG will do whatever so he gets to final two

lol bb save the aftermath of pov veto ceremony for thursday

Yep another Ahole wins BB, if he does win. I am thoroughly convinced he is one of the biggest aholes in BB history. WTF was that speech about? Parents are throwing away their money sending their kids to his school if he's teaching them. He's a moron. I have not heard one intelligent conversation out of his mouth, yet.

The others have been talked about their smugness, but he takes the cake on that.

LMAO at Ollie's and Michele's face during the the roulette game. Michele is so convinced the game is fixed she is absolutely beside herself with no other explanation as to why she is not winning and is on her way out the door.

Bye-bye Michele!

Heres to Ollie being on her heels out the door as well.

bb8 all over again

i am glad i spend majority of my time at jokers

He just wants to get a little dirt on him. If he's as squeaky clean as he is in real life, nobody will take him to final two. But if he is seen as a minor villain, he's got a chance to stay in there until final three and maybe get picked for final two if he loses. He took the risk to get everyone to hate him, but spread out the anger between the voters so he doesn't get so much of it that they give him the Brian treatment.

I think he just made his plan more complex than he needed to. Hell, he could have put up Keesha and it would have been perfect. He honors his deal fully, Renny doesn't want Keesha gone, Memphis can't afford to right now, Jerry goes home. In the end they all still know who Ollie wanted to go after and that Michelle was allied with him. 2-2 vote, Dan breaks the tie. Done.

Only I do think he needed to make some enemies. Like I said, he'd never have a shot in final two otherwise. Renny's never going to get there because of that. While Keesha has enemies on the jury and Memphis was seen as a snake by everyone. Dan needed to do this and it's up to Keesha, Renny, and Memphis to win the next HoH before Dan's plan actually pays dividends.

At least he's being inventive about the POV ceremony - lmao. We aren't getting the same structured performance and speeches we have been during the ceremony. I love the fact that Dan's mixing it up. And unless you're in his alliance, you shouldn't trust him. Ollie's been posturing all week about his HOH deal. This took him down a peg or two. And Michelle is delusional. Yes, Michelle you do have stupid written on your forehead!

Go Dan! :animated_bouncy:

I am not even convinced that he thought all of that up on his own, seriously, and if he did it is soooo egotistical to get your jollies off by playin that silly game, that is what he was doin gettin off his jollies the expense of his alliance and the viiewers, I did not need that to enjoy the drama that would have ensued anyway by him just breakin the deal and putting up michelle, this to me proves what I have thought about him all along, he is goofy and he has a mean streak, hence back to that damn mantis. just sayin

Archived