Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francis

Your original post was if AMERICA could vote for the winner of BB, Jerry would win!

I AGREED with YOU, the way CBS is portraying jerry he would probably win if it was AMERICA voting.

Sorry don't get how that is belittling you?

Dan is cute. The 500K would make him a lot cuter. Dr. Will was cute, too. Had the skinniest legs ever, though, and I would tire quickly of the brother thing he had going-on.

I always thought the girl who won (cannot remember her name) - she romanced Eric the fireman on the show - was the prettiest houseguest thus far. Dan would love her.

Dan's the only HG capable of providing entertainment. I don't find ANY of the other HG's worth diddly. They bore me and have no gameplay. I don't consider shithouse luck or hoping not to get booted strategy.

{{{{YAWN}}}}

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! May I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen. The I LOVE DAN TRAIN

will be leaving the station shortly. Your conductor, MARTY, is preparing to welcome you aboard and punch

your ticket. As some of you may know, the GET RID OF OLLIE DUMPTRUCK was temporarily blocking

our tracks. The dumptruck has now been moved and is heading toward the nearest landfill.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Hop abroad and we will have Hooter's girl Keesha serving drinks. Our Renny will be doing a comedy routine. Michelle will be the one sitting in the back wearing the red unitard. She is the one repeating over and over that she was on Big Brother and all she got was a f'ing lousy unitawwwwdd.

Ollie and Jerry are in the caboose and going to be kicked off for lack of game play

Choo choo

Archived