Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch BBAD or the feeds last night?

I'm thinking there is a very good chance that renny ,keesha may turn and vote out jerry,and leave dan and memphis in the COLD. IOf that happenes Dan in F2 would be a LONG sho tIMO

I think it would be a mistake on keesha and rennys part, but I can see it happeneing tonight!

if America could decide the winner, it would be Dan hands down

if Dan is so well liked by the viewers, why did Jerry get the phone call? I don't think Dan is as popular as some people think. If America could decide the winner, i think Jerry would stand the best chance.

that is what I am sayin, really his little silly game of roulette did not fly very well so he needs to be careful, this game is getting to it's serious stage and to pull out a phony veto will not be funny, it will piss off whoever wins the HOH or anyone for that matter, but if they know and they will know right after the HOH is play that this is a dbl eviction then he will not get the chance to do somthing to futher piss people off, it goes so fast they will not know what hit them, plus this is a short HOH, they HOH does not get the room, the pics, nothing,lol, it will serve Memphis right if he wins.

thanks wildcat,lol I will go look

I'm sad to agree to this... but yes. Dan overthinking things would be what causes him to go home. Best case scenario? Keesha or Renny wins 1st HOH today and since it goes so fast, no time for Keesha and Renny to plot. Jerry and Ollie goes up. Any of the four wins POV. Ollie goes home (cause the boys are NOT leaving him in the house), and Dan or Memphis win the 2nd HOH. I can only hope and pray for this.

if Dan is so well liked by the viewers, why did Jerry get the phone call?

Easy... pity. Pure pity.

I agree Wick. . . he seems the lonliest, spends most of his time alone or following someone around and I think the sick wife had a lot to do with it. Emotionally, everyone else seems to be doing fine.

HOLD ON!! Hold on. I think I see the LET'S HATE DAN BANDWAGON coming down the street.

Yes - that's what it is. It's coming closer now and I can see some of the riders waving signs.

Let's see if I can make them out. Yes. They're coming into view. Here's what some of them say:

I HATE DAN!

DAN IS COCKY!

DAN SHOUTS IN THE DR!

DAN RUINED THE SACRED VETO CEREMONY!

DAN LAUGHS TOO MUCH!

DAN THINKS IT'S ALL A GAME!

DAN LIES!

DAN BREAKS PROMISES!

The bandwagon is in front of me now and I can hear the old steam calliope striking up a song.

I recognize the song. It's that beautiful old Irish song "DANNY BOY". The wagoneers are

starting to sing . . .

Oh Danny Boy - the pipes, the pipes are calling - from glen to glen and down the mountainside

(I can't hear the next few words but the song ends . . .)

'Tis I'll be here in sunshine and in shadow

Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny Boy

I

hate

you

so.

I wave goodbye as the bandwagon disappears from view.

you always entertain Oldguy

oldguy,

couldn't resist the most common BB director/producer refrain!

I like dan as a player, but he went to far in his HOH reign.

He is driving the bus, and I didn't wait until today to say so, I called his STOOPID POV ceremony that, right after it happened. Shot himself in the foot,just like renny.

Francis you always amaze!

But with the way CBS has protrayed Jerry to this point, which is totally inaccurate of who he really is.

You might be right America might vote for jerry to WIN!

I'm sorry you find it appropriate to belittle other posts, but I would ask you to refrain from such baiting.

Whether more people would vote for Jerry for game play or pity, it would still mean he would win. But I don't think Grodner is going to give "America" a chance to vote for the winner. There may be something during the final 3, but I doubt there will be a jury vote. More than likely it will be a $25,000 America's Choice prize.

I may not like Dan's constant lying, but I have to say it puts him in a better position than Memphis. Memphis hasn't don't squadoosh in this game.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: too funny Misha

Archived