• Ollie
    • Memphis
    • Dan
    • Keesha (if not evicted)
    • Libra (if not evicted)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best case scenario, for sure in that comp. I was celebrating when it was just the four left. I swear, I hope if by some miracle one of the other three wins POV and pulls one of them off, that Renny puts Michelle up as the replacement. That would be a hoot.

what was point of keeping hg isolated

Okay, one of my favorite moments of the night on the show - when April said Keesha is jealous because she (April) is prettier than her. Ollie had that WTF moment then realized he better jump in with a yeah yeah. It was friggin' priceless!!!!!

both are ugly girls but keesha is slightly less ugly

Okay, one of my favorite moments of the night on the show - when April said Keesha is jealous because she (April) is prettier than her. Ollie had that WTF moment then realized he better jump in with a yeah yeah. It was friggin' priceless!!!!!

OMG - That was absolutely hilarious. I almost died with the look on HOllie's face!

OMG... I think I might actually have fun watching this week unfold

I can't wait as well. This has the making for a Great Week!

both are ugly girls but keesha is slightly less ugly

When April has no makeup on, she's almost hideous! Keesha is still attractive when sans makeup. As my Grandfather would have said . . . . "Her butt would make April a good Sunday face" :animated_rotfl:

Tonight's show was one of those episodes that make me love BB. Its when everything clicks in place and you turn off the TV and have this big grin on your face. The highlights for me were.

Finally, an alliance I like. Keesha, Renny, Dan and Memphis all the way! I think that's a solid 4 of people who can stick together and get out the bad guys.

Renny wins HoH! Yay, you go girl! the comp played out perfectly. My most hated HG April went first and had such a scowl on her face! Then Dan got Jerry out, so we don't have to worry about him having any power trips. It was just great!

Libra went home and not even a sympathy vote. Yay (Though, my intitial hate for her started to wear off a bit)

And my number one favorite moment was April and Ollie at the hot tub! Yeah, the look on Ollie's face when she said that. OMG classic! April, you HO. Keesha is way better looking than you and your shovel chin. You're not even on her RADAR. Oh, and you talk about her laugh. I wish I could see your face when you find out how hated you are compared to Keesha by America. You and Ollie are going on the bolock this week. Time to throw your boy under the bus and suck up to Renny.

And my number one favorite moment was April and Ollie at the hot tub! Yeah, the look on Ollie's face when she said that. OMG classic!

My daughter thought this was the funniest moment of the night too. We were reenacting during every commercial. :lol:

I was so excited when it was just Renny, Dan, Keesha and Memphis left. I noticed that at first April didn't sit that close to Michelle. No reason to be close to her now, she's not HOH. She almost sat on the opposite side then decided to sit in the middle. Dan and Memphis wanted to throw it when it was just the four of them left. They want to stay under the radar for as long as possible. If Renny gets April, Ollie or Jerry out this week, Renny will be the target next week, if one of them wins HOH. Memphis is right, Ollie or April need to go, with Jerry being in the room with them having sex, it surprises me that he can't see how close they have become, and he should want to break them up.

Jerry will be kissing the most butt this week, restating what Renny said during the "Feast" and how much he likes her. Won't give a crap next week, but this week he will love her to death.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Archived