• Ollie
    • Memphis
    • Dan
    • Keesha (if not evicted)
    • Libra (if not evicted)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody vote Coconuts for America's Choice. The games they invent with them should make BBAD hilarious.

Kinda glad they did America's Choice now. It'll help Dan out since the main reason they think he was AP was there was no America's Choice yet, just like BB8 where they wondered why and the real reason was because Eric was AP.

Personally, I think April and Keesha are equally ugly. April has the skeleton look going with the giant forehead and Keesha has her snaggle mouth, laugh and "I just smelled poop look" topped off with strange nose. JMO. Their faces are not the only thing that makes them the ugly, it's their horrid personalities.

Tonight is going down as one of my favorite episodes. Not THE favorite episode... I think that was when Jessie was voted out and it started DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!! LOL

April will naturally start kicking up the sex a notch so Ollie will want to save HER instead of HIMSELF if he won POV. If he uses POV on her... I will be SHOCKED. I doubt he will though. He'll tell her he'll use it, but won't. LOL

Oh and whats better... with america's choice... this might spur them into believing it really was Libra who was America's player because her eviction meant they could finally have AC. LOL

this might spur them into believing it really was Libra who was America's player because her eviction meant they could finally have AC. LOL

Oh, I did not think of this. You're right, they will probably say that Libra was AP all along. Takes some of the heat off of Dan.

I somehow doubt it...but it sure would be awesome to get the heat off Dan for once!!! Let him PLAY the game for once. Sounds like he IS thinking Game...maybe he has a shot after all?

I'm soooooooooooo happy that A/O did NOT get the HOH! OMG I was sooo stressed! And man the look on her face? PRICELESS! I read in the feed update that April is already trying to figure out a way to suck up to Renny! God does she KNOW how much Renny hates her??????? that is goign to be FUN to watch! and watching ollie try to disengage from her clutches! OHHH this past week was TORTURE, but I am thinking the coming week is going to make up for that!

WOOHOOO! RENEGADES! LMAO!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

and I"m so happy Renny got HOH, GOOD FOR HER!!!!!

Does Keesha ever console Renny when she needs her? She's crying up in the HOH and April at least kissing ass or not comes over to console her. Keesha with her usual I cant take a chit face just looks and does nothing. I hate this woman. Renny needs to know about Dan and Memphis's secret alliance and know that Keesha will side with them over her, she doesn't have a Penis and Keesha is strictly dickly when it comes to Alliances. Take the money from April and put up Keesha and Memphis.

I know i'm dreaming, but lemme be, I want Keesha out!

the live audience suck

Congratualtions to Renny! I was happy to see her win HoH. I wanted to give her a hug when they showed her sitting in the room by herself after winning.

Ta Ta Libra. Hopefully April will join you next, followed by Jerry, Ollie or Keesha. (any particular order is fine with me) :)

Lovin the Renegades.

strictly dickly

I am laughing hard,lololol I must coin this phrase and oh how true, BUT, did you see Renny make a big overture to Michelle up in the HOH last night?? Keesha may be on shaky ground,lol

Renny said Keesha has forsaken her for those boys, or something like that, she said it kidding, but I do not think she was!!

Keesha doesn't know about the "Renegade" alliance between Memphis and Dan. They've kept that information to themselves so I seriously doubt anybody knows about it. The other HG can probably speculate about it but that's about it.

how could she not know

it seem all hg that bed together have an alliance

Keesha out and out asked Memphis if he and Dan have something together,like an alliance, and Memphis said NO!!!, and he explained it in a way that I think Keesha bought it , she believes him, so I think she is gonna think they are just friends and that is it, like she always says she has friends and just hangs out with people.

Memphis came right out last night and told her he didn't want to make a deal with her. Wake up Keesha or you'll be gone soon.

Archived