Sunday, August 10th

CeCiMom

Why the fishies for so long now BB. We want to see more cat fights... meow!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there someone in the DR when it went to FotH?

I don't know. I think that they got a "psychologist" or someone to come out and talk to everybody because suddenly... they're all outside chit chatting and making nice again.

Outside lockdown maybe?

I'm sure BB was smart enough to make up an excuse to get them all out of the house to get some fresh air and cool down.... What a night it has been!!

The title of tonight's BBAD should be "For the Love of Jessie."

Don't you wish someone like Verdi or Mozart were alive to watch this crap and compose an opera about this shit? Memphis would walk out to the pool to comfort a crying Keesha and sing, in a deep baritone, "KEEEEEEEEE-SSSSHHHA....KEEESSSHHHAAAA..."

Tonight on BBAD, I think all these girl have serious hormonal problems. They all have been screaming at each other for over 1 hour. I had no idea that people could scream at each other for 1+ hours. Then again, I don't live in a run down trailer park either.

I've had a few hours sleep now and after watching BBAD and the live feeds (when it wasn't the fish, LOL), I have come to the conclusion that out of every single HG's ever on BB, Lbra is the one who should be an actress.

She must have been planning her talk to Ollie in her head for hours.

Anyone who didn't see BBAD or the live feeds, please read all the up-dates. It was a night to remember in the BB house or should I say, a night to forget....

I had fallen asleep and was awakened by the schreeching,lol My God, Keeshas voice was sooo high pitched, and she was soooo drunk and so full of shit, I then got up pushed it back on the Dvr and watched from the dinner, going from making nice to going off,lol

as much as I have disliked Libra, I hated the way they put everything on her, and I really hated the way Michelle was ranting and raving like a luunitic, seriously she is pure D trash. Since when did this game become all about her, and she was really drunk as well. She kept saying me me me, and about being by herself,it was disgusting the way those girls went on and on for hrs, over he said she said, and April and Keesha are crazy thinkin they had no part in it?? I guess tonight show will be anit-clamitic.

Also Jerry is a pisser, why did he have to be negitive, and why did he have to be the one to tell Keesha she was safe. Keesha lied thru her theeth when she told Jerry "Youv'e always had me" she talks shit on him behind his back every chance she gets.

who was fighting?

You are kidding right UPV???? By the way I like your tribute avi, nice. He was too young to go, sad.

Anyway last night shortly after dinner, or dinner was cut short, they all got into it, the alcohol lit them up and honey it was a 3 ring circus as carmen is showing above,lolol it woke me up and I was staring at the boob tube at midnight with my mouth hangin open,lololol

I just finished reading live feed updates...come to this thread 1st...see Carmen's 3 ring circus picture...:lol2: !! Sums up the night's events perfectly...

Too funny....thanks for chuckle Carmen...great pic (as per usual)

Now I have to go see if I can find some good clips of the fight on youtube...this sucks that realplayer won't allow Morty's to link any longer...it really sucks!!!

it woke me up and I was staring at the boob tube at midnight with my mouth hangin open,lololol

Last night had to be best BB live feed night ever I had it on the 4-way and it was going down everywhere!The cameramen actually seemed to do a good job because it had a different houseguest in each frame!Not only was last night fantastic but it lasted for hours!After it was over I felt like I had been rode hard and put away exhausted!

tired.gif

i think bb should evict all the man they bring nothing to the show

they basciall y stayed totally out of it and I don't blame them, it was a drunken brawl!!!!

they basciall y stayed totally out of it and I don't blame them, it was a drunken brawl!!!!

That's right. Let the females devour themselves (they deserve it).

Not sure if the males are smarter, or the females this season are just so extraordinarily dumb.

My respect for the men (except Jerry) just rose up a notch for keeping their cool amidst the hysteria.

1. men are truelly terrified of brawling women DANGER DANGER!

2. There's always a glimmer of hope in a cat fight clothes will get ripped off.

Of course they remained calm.

Only mean DRUNKS need apply to BB10. (on the woman's application)

I have never seen a bunch of more confrontational mean drunk woman in my life (less Renny)

I don't know about others but if I had a few too many drinks I would be giggling at everything and wanting to hug everyone. I have never had any combative feelings when drinking alcohol.

What a circus last night. I have to think they guys are sitting back and waiting for the girls to all devour each other.

These drama queens display all the stereotypical traits that men have accused all women of having. Catty, back stabbing, hysterical, ruled by emotions, stupid, jealous. They are a disgusting blot on the image of females everywhere.

Archived