Sunday, August 10th

CeCiMom

between Michelle and Skreesha I could not decide who the hell was worse. I mean Michelle had no reason whatsoever to be throwin pillows and cryin about poor her, and she is alone., blah, blah?? Like I said since when is BB played in teams, "At leaset you have a team" Michelle said :cookoo: "I am all alone" Poor Michelle, not!!!!!

I think I saw Dan hiding in the shower,lol, at one point. I do not think he has been around such drunken dabaucherie before,lolol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen adults behave like this in my life and I've lived a long time.LOL

BB should get their a** out of bed and make them have to sit in HOH all day.. that would be entertainment.hehehe

This all started about 15 minutes after their love fest where they all went around the table loving each other. It was a total I love everybody. (except for Jerry who took to opportunity to hate on Dan)

Maybe it was just a way to get out of cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes??? :outfitted_pirate:

Today the kissing up begins.......

Oh Marty, I wonder what they all will think when they see that Libra got up and cleaned her plates and place setting.

I would love to see the DR sessions today.LOL

Can you say - how many ways can you spin the truth? They all see their own truth as the real truth. I watched BBAD last nite. All 3 hours. WOW!! I have to say that Libra and April were the worst liers. But they all were disgusting, tho quit interesting. I'm changing my mind about Michelle and Keesha. Well for now.

IMO BB planned the whole drunken escapade. First they get them on slop for a day, then locked them up in HOH for over an hour, their stomaches empty and first thing they hit is the liquor..

Well orchestrated BB, well D U N !!

I signed up for the feeds on Friday and I certainly got my money's worth (lol)

The entire time I was watching the "love feast" around the table I was thinking, the s*** is going to hit the fan soon..........kind of reminded me of big family holidays, years back, where everyone drank and had a great time and then, bang!, the alcohol takes them to a whole new level.

Kudos to Renny, who was the only female to stay out of the mud slinging.

As far as the rest of them, IMO, alcohol is like truth serum.........I think K, L & M, got it all out but April, she really proved that she is a cold, hard bitch.

If my family has alcohol (which rarely happens), it ends up making us giggle and stumble around. My mother promptly passes out after drinking HALF of ONE wine cooler. She has an extremely low tolerance for alcohol (which is probably why we rarely have alcohol).

I think alcohol IS a truth serum. For these ladies... it brings out the bitch in them that they try to hide. Honestly... I think April, Libra AND Keesha were just seriously campaigning. Michelle is the only one who was honestly simply pissed. I think that Michelle has felt shunned and attacked and was simply trying to make these girls understand how it is to feel like the whole house is against them (much like she felt when it was her and Jessie). The three ladies had been decreeing who would leave next and next and next and when it was finally their turn... they break down and have hissy fits. Not to say that Michelle didn't turn into a raving lunatic... she did. But at least I can understand her frustration better than I can the other three.

Michelle finding and throwing every pillow in the house was the highlight of BBAD. You think it's just Keesha and April fighting while Libra begs to talk to April and do damage contol....then all of a sudden Michelle is screaming and tossing pillows around like a lunatic with absolutely no advance warning.

It was like watching a train wreck, yet at the same time, I couldn't stop watching. I knew my kids would be getting up in 3 hours and yet, there I sat and watched.

The funniest/most pathetic was when they were all in HOH and screaming. It was like they were having 4 different converstations. And it Keesha says, "Wait, let me talk for a minute" or "I'm going to be totally honest..." I think I may hurl. Libra looked like she was trying to work it a bit with Michelle when trying to calm her down but they she went crazy again later too. April is just pathetic. Does she really think she and Ollie are getting married????? Sad.

Note to self... if ever in the BB house, do not drink. Pretend to drink and then work the fools for all you can.

My husband woke up at one point and thought there was a fight going on outside our house. We live on a very quiet street and you don't hear a sound after 9 pm so it woke him up.LOL

I don't think BB wants to deal with these people today so are letting them sleep as long as possible..hehehehe

And how long is Memphis going to wear the onion necklace? Who's he looking to keep away?

Who is Skreesha talking about "She's so mean, she's so mean."

I guess she's talking about Libra.

Renny has said alot about the other hgs too...another one who never gets called out for anything.

Thanks Ivgal. It just never dawned on me that he might be forced to wear it. He's such a blob couch sitting person that I figured he's too lazy to remove it.

The BB stand for Brady Bunch today in the house.

Everybody is hugging and socializing nicely. Renny: "Jerry make yourself another piece of toast and How's your egg, Jerry" I can feel the love all the way here.

Libra is no where in sight.

Archived