Sunday, August 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle's biggest problem is she doesn't know how to shut her mouth.

I'd hate to be stuck in a capsule in space running out of oxygen with Michelle because she's use up all the air saying things that make no sense.

Shut up Michelle.

Jerry is trying to tell Michelle it was Skreesha that wanted Angie out and she's not hearing it. She thinks Libra was the fly in their ears.

Libra may be guilty of other things, but when it came to Angie it was totally Skreesha. Libra use to bring up the Angie bashing too, but I think it was to get Skreesha's confidence on the whole Angie subject.

Poop Gate

:animated_rotfl:

I've said it before, my niece talks just like Keesha and I love my niece to death so you won't hear me making fun of anyone voice.

HOllie is pissed at her, he says she should have pulled him into a room before she told him something in front of the other hg (?).

He said outside the game he would have probably said something disrespectful to her.

He said "stop treating me like a 2 year old."

HOllie is pissed at her, he says she should have pulled him into a room before she told him something in front of the other hg (?).

He said outside the game he would have probably said something disrespectful to her.

He said "stop treating me like a 2 year old."

she told him to remove his hat when at the dinner table.

Can you imagine...she deserves to be disrespected for treating him that way...bitch needs to be slapped...put in her place :rolleyes:

j/k

with everything else going on in the house...that's what this dufus is concerned about...man he has it easy...

Archived