Sunday, August 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhh... Ancient Chinese secret there Ginger. ;)

After having watched some of the fight last night on Youtube...really, how can anyone like Keesha when she's like that?

Her voice is like death. It is the worst voice ever conceived by man. It is more annoying than sirens and wailing cats in heat combined.

Seriously, when she screams like she did last night I wish someone would staple her lips together. Literally.

The producers of BB must be jumping for joy right now. They ended up with a house full of whackadoodles which is absolutely great for television ratings!! I laid in bed last night laughing my ass off at these people. There's wasn't a person in the group who was actually listening to the others screaming like banshees. This was a great set up on BB's part. The puppet strings are still attached and these folks are dancing a jig.

They have been having some half decent ratings over the last couple of episodes so I'm sure they know how to get the puppet strings lined up just right so this crazy house can continue to entertain one and all.

What a bunch of tools. rofl.gif

It's not just her voice.

It's the way she acts while using the that voice.

She keeps saying she's crazy but I'm sorry, she is. If it took a TV show to realize it that's fine, but Keesha, you are nuts. Stop blaming your psychosis on everyone else. The first step is admitting you're a crazy person.

Incidentally, if that fight last night and Keesha's BS gets Michelle to evict April, Michelle is an idiot.

April, Ollie and Michelle talking right now. Michelle is so solid on Libra has to go and she said Libra was the cause of everything.

I can't believe that Keesha is guilty of much of this and she is getting away scott free and Michelle loves her.

I know some people think all of these outbursts and whatnot are gameplay on Keesha's part but I genuinely think she's nuts. There's no way she's acting. Meryl Streep couldn't act that well.

Keesha and Libra are bitches. They dug their holes and now they're upset about it.

Keesha and Libra are in the position they are in because they backstabbed their alliance member April. Those are the facts on the table. They promised they were voting to keep Jessie and lied. You can't assume what people would do the very next week. The only thing you can do is see the actual facts that Libra and Keesha broke the alliance first.

Now they are paying for it and Keesha can't handle it.

As a matter of fact if I remember correctly Keesha was the main force to organize the split.

You reap what you sow.

HG unite...Renny's on the job.

Someone in the house is wiping their butt with baby wipes and throwing it in the waste can and not flushing it.

Michelle - "Not I"

Memphis - "Not I"

Skreesha - "Not I"

Renny - "Not I"

That leaves Libra, Dan, Jerry, HOllie and April.

Ummm...dozee, dozzeee, dozzeee.

My guess is someone who must be feeling butt fresh and ready for anything that might come up at a minute's notice.

I don't know why. I just don't get it. What is so loveable about Keesha? I don't find her outward or inward appearance attractive at all.

How does she have all these people wrapped around her finger?

Archived