Sunday, August 10th

CeCiMom

Every season I see these people cry, go into mini depressions, and throw tantrums all because they miss their families. However, this season it seems like they went into that whole "I wanna see pictures of my family, I miss home, I just wanna go home" waaaaaay too early.

My thing is, did they not know that they were possibly going to be gone for three months? I mean really, these people are all a bunch of whiners. They signed up for this VOLUNTARILY! Also, to boot they are playing for a chance to win $500,000, living in what is pretty much safe to say better living quarters than the ones most of them left behind, getting 750.00 a week, and not having to deal with day to day domestic and work issues that stress us regular folks out on a daily basis.

When I hear them complain as they do ALL DAMN DAY LONG, I can't help but think about our service men and women that are overseas. They are not playing for $500,000, their living quarters are NOTHING like the BB house, and their day to day issues basically revolve around NOT getting killed in the line of duty. Every night they are praying that they will get the opportunity to just be able to see their loved ones again, because they don't know when they are going home or even if they will make it home. I do not agree with this war AT ALL, but I am in full support of our troops. When I hear them bitch and moan about how bad it is being on slop, and they can't see their darn dog that mostly likely stop giving a damn about them approximately 6 hours after they left, it sickens me to no end. They need to GROW THE HELL UP!

Lastly, this goes to any of you out there that just might be considering applying for BB in the future please know that you will be COMPLETELY away from your families, friends, mailmen, milkmen, therapists, dogs, cats, goldfish, birds, iguanas, ferrets, ants, roaches, mice, and imaginary companions for at least 3 months.

Sorry guys, after watching this bunch I just had to get this off my chest.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're counting numbers. Renny says but "Michelle wants her (Libra) gone."

So Renny what does that really mean...didn't April want Memphis gone last week, but he's still there.

Renny is starting to get nervous thinking Libra may have the numbers to stay if Dan votes to keep her.

I really don't understand their obsession with Dan. Renny kept talking about how weird he is. Memphis (the voice of reason) said it was probably just part of his game play.

Now Keesha is harping on Dan being weird. She is saying Dan must be America's Player.

Give these people some booze so they quit with their AP obsession.

HI everyone :animated_wave: Can anyone point to some video links of the feast fight ?? Thank you in advance, any help would be appreciated :)

I don't know what Renny is up to, whispering with Michelle and Keesha about Dan. It would serve them right if they convinced Michelle to have Jerry use the POV on Keesha to put Dan up (since they believe he and Libra are a secret couple). And somehow they voted Dan out for being AP and Libra stayed. These people are just dumb enough to do that.

WOW, April AKA DesperadA, is feeling a wee bit insecure.... " Ollie my worst fear is you will forget about me if i leave" ..Ollie ( looking away) No way would I forget about you, you serious? ( hell, he's thinking I got a car payment, rent payment, I still need you baby!

WOW, April AKA DesperadA, is feeling a wee bit insecure.... " Ollie my worst fear is you will forget about me if i leave" ..Ollie ( looking away) No way would I forget about you, you serious? ( hell, he's thinking I got a car payment, rent payment, I still need you baby!

Ollie might just have "credit issues" that April could help go away if he buys a car from her. I hope she works for Ford!

By the way, is it legal for a credit manager to fudge relatives' credit score to help them qualify for a car loan?

The doodoo is going to hit the fan when the next person gets asked to be AP. They can't reveal to the house that Dan was or they'd need to give a good reason why and lose any chance to make money for themselves. I have a feeling if another person was offered they would decline and go right out and spill the beans, now that they realize how damaging AP is. I think a better idea would be for this America's Player shit to end and instead have America vote on a player whose vote we can void.

You know... Renny is just so scared that everyone is lying about voting Libra out... she was trying to save Keesha... so she started to really fuel the fire about Dan before the POV ceremony so Jerry would pull Keesha off and Dan goes up. But they would probably pull Libra off so Dan would go up. All I know is that the more I listen to these IDIOTS.. the angrier I am getting about the AP being put into this game. I was angry that it messed up Eric and Jessica's game and now it is screwing with Dan's.

I keep waiting for some men in white with giant butterfly nets come running into BB house and take Jerry away!!! LOL!!!

This paranoid babbling of Michells, April and Jerry proves a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing!

Elisabeth... I'm sorry, but I do get angry when I see a genuinely nice person who has a few personality quirks (I like that Dan is so weird) is having his character assassinated left and right. No one in that place would have turned the money down. I WANT to see a nice person win this game just once... and so yes... I guess I am upset that this is ruining his game. I don't care about the money thing. Dan wasn't faking his tears to Jerry or Michelle. He really does care about them and they just dismiss it. This is why I wish Libra would have been picked for the AP task.

Archived