• Libra
    • Ollie
    • Jerry
    • Renny
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Jessie
    • Keesha

Now that the hoh comp is over...April as hoh and she promised Michelle she would not nom her or Jessie...and she won't put Libra up...so that'd be just a waste for Dan to even try...and bring negative attention to him...therefore....

I want Jerry to be the target. Jerry against Memphis could result in Jerry going home....nobody wants Jerry in the jury house.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trouble is...America won't vote Jerry...they'll vote Jessie or Libra. Dan won't complete this challenge ...sad to say. Monica's ring will have to be a a few carats smaller...:(

April and HOllie want to align with Michelle and Jessie. I think they may be willing to cut Libra lose. Unfortunately April and HOllie don't trust Dan... it's a baaad week for him to be AP and try and get Libra put up. He'll have to work through someone else or he'll screw himself.

Nominating Liba would be as smart as nominating Angie. Both are/were unable to win anything and pose no threat.

Get rid of Jessie!!!

Jerry is not a real threat to anyone in there,

they can get rid of him later down the road.

They need to get the strong players out of the game........

I vote to evict Jessie!!!!!!!!! (Pleaseeeeeeeee)

Right now game wise, I say Memphis. He is under the radar, but he is a real threat. If Dan tries to gun for Libra, it would mess up his own game, and if April turns on the alliance, she shoots herself in the foot for next week. She sure cant depend on Ollies. Except for rump buddies. I would not be suprise if April doesnt get pregnant on the show. I dont hear of them using birth control. They might come out with more than the $500.00 is one makes it to the end.

Does he have to get the person nominated in order to win the money? Or can he at least make a good effort at convincing the HoH.

I thought when Eric was AP, the person had to get nominated, but I can't be sure on that.

I think it is not only does that person have to get nominated they have to get voted out, I am not crazy about Dan, so I could care less if his game is messed with, I say make it hard , vote Libra, and why in the world would

april make promises to Michelle and Jesse, I can't stand either one of them!!!!

unless dan get jessie he has no chance of completing the task

April wants Memphis gone. Big time.

She said she's nominating Memphis and Jessie and if one of them gets off the block... then Jerry will go up in their place.

I'm not positive but, I don't think Dan has to accomplish all his tasks but, he has to put a genuine effort forward.

Dan has nooo chance of getting anyone nominated other than the hg's that April already has in mind. So, imo, unless we vote Memphis, Jessie or Jerry. Dan is just plain screwed.

If he has to try for anyone else... it's going to totally mess with his game.

Can you say... "Grodner sucks" 3xs fast? I can... :lol:

OK Guys here's how it works... If Dan get's a person nominated and that was the task, meaning that the person is nominated before the PoV, then he gets a check mark... Then the next task would be something silly, like the wobby thing with Eric... If he does it, another check mark... Then the last one would be to get who America wants voted out, voted out... If they go he get's another check mark... Now the problem with it only be for one week, and $ 20,000.00 is I don't think he has to accompish any of them... I think he only had to accept to get the money... I never heard anything about him having to accompish anything, only that he would try to do what America wanted... I could be wrong thought...

Archived