ollie.jpg

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...llie_10/bio.php

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheep

Yeah Jessie just went in and said to Ollie if he wanted to figure out where he was going to sleep, he could sleep in the room with Jessie and Michelle, and Ollie's like nah man I'm gonna be upstairs...

has best of both words good with the guys still and has the ladies for protection

This guy needs to go..

I will protect you
She is the one protecting his sorry.... No game plan. He is just there. Maybe he is waiting until sequester. He is telling Dan to lay low too. But he gets on my nerves. He gossips more than the girls.

Gamewise, he reminds me of Beau. Just so..useless lol. His little analogy of comparing relationships to road construction is the 2nd dumbest thing ive heard this season (the first being Jessie thinking Chenbot married someone who's a "no-name" :animated_rotfl: ).

and, I can only imagine the tongue lashing he got in the DR regarding his greeting to Julie. "Hello Julie Mama" He is so riding in the HOV lane!

The girls are right about one thing. This guy cannot handle confrontation. He's not used to anybody acting like this around him so he's just a child when it comes to this sort of thing. He always avoids these flare ups which is a good thing to do but it could affect his game later on. We'll see.....

Archived