Ollie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot Marty! sick016.gif

It don't look like April used the "pullout method" that time. I'm now convinced that April wants her claim to fame to be the first HG to get preggers while in the BB house. I think April is a Skank....but Ollie is one too because he is not protecting himself either.

April is from Nebraska and Ollie is only one state way in Iowa. So little Opie can visit his daddy every once in a while.

jmho :pixiedust:

April lives and works in Arizona right now for a car dealership. Maybe she will go back hom to Nebraska to have the baby.

Thanks.....I forgot that. Poor little Opie!

:pixiedust:

April did say to the other girls that she is not on any birth control. She said at one point if she did get pregnant she could deal with it.

(I wonder what Ollie was told)

April finally figured out that she's the "bad guy" and Ollie gets to go around getting playing nice with everyone while she does all the dirty work for the 2 of them............DUH!

Are you kidding?? April is the personification of a car. Smooth, easy, dependable rides. Better payloads. Totally affordable.

Has Ollie done any jedi-training? It's about time for a house question HoH comp. If he doesn't win, and especially if he's out early, do you think April will cut off the booty?

Pathetic. I really had high hopes for him when he walked in the house, and I think his demeanor has completely changed since he's prob thinking he's hot sh*t boning the house whore. No way in hell are you walking out with 500 K, but your consolation prize is a mini-Ollie and a bottle of Valtrex...thanks for playing!

April is the personification of a car. Smooth, easy, dependable rides. Better payloads. Totally affordable.

:hahohi:

Of course April will dump him when he no longer serves her purpose. She may keep him around because he would be easy to beat and she'd be guaranteed a F2 if he'd happen to win the final comp. He's done nothing--that's not x-rated I mean. I'd have to vote for April over Ollie in a F2 situation if I were on the jury.

April would be playing a better game if she were less of a queen b!tch control freak. BB cast almost all the women with that same m.o. this season it seems.

ummmm I am thinking that Ollie is getting all the end results and it seams April is just giving a few fake moans.

It is very obvious from the towels they both grab to clean up their private parts that they are not practicing safe sex.

miscgifsetc511.gif

Chelsea said in an interview that her father made a big stink about the sex and that is why they the cameras left when they were having their time.

yes it is on youtube...when you get to some of the vids you need to confrm your birthdate. There is no actual nudity shown...so I think that's why they can get away with it.

If you do a search on youtube of "BB10 April & Ollie have sex"...you'll easily find it...but it's fairly graphic even being under the sheets...so caution!

Archived