Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

Remember that Jen only interviewed "The Nice Libra"...Libra on her best behavior. At least Libra is tamping it down this week. But that blowup last week will live in infamy!!!

I think Libra's blow up with Renny and Jerry was nothing compared to Josh/Amanda, James and Chelsia/Nat last season. I also don't think it was anything remotely compared to Dick/Everyone in Season 8 or even Jesse, Memphis, Michelle against Jerry this season. I think it's really low on the blow up meter. But, I believe had it been any other HG, it would have been forgotten already. Just my opinion, but honestly I don't think it's infamous worthy.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well they have finally cemented their place in history as Nerd Herd 2.0 with Libra's comment last night that if one of them wins BB10 then one of the "good people" will have won.

She did say that last night, but she did clarify immediately after saying that they are all guilty of talking trash and getting into arguments and that they were not perfect by any means, it's just that they are not willing to do anything and they don't throw each other under the bus like the other group.

Libra is delusional on all counts. The Mean Girls throw each other under the bus all the time.

Her rant was the worst this season and she kept the screaming going as she followed people around.

Well, we haven't seen Memphis physically threaten Jerry yet. So, I guess until then, in some people's opinion that rant may be the worst. I just don't think it was that bad, especially after last season.

Hey, I'm just saying that she clarified it. That's all.

yes Cecimom cleaned this thread, she says "report, don't retort",lolol I have not been on the boards much today, but I can tell you that the re-caps were less than forthcoming, and it must be quiet on the western front. I have heard nothing about libra, or anyone for that matter.

yeppers,lol

According to the feeders (that you again!!) Libra has said again to April and Keesha that she would rather evict Jessie. Now they have also discussed how Angie is approaching the men and not them. This is Libra's opportunity to corner Dan, Jerry and Memphis and say they, along with Renny, need to vote out Jessie.

Libra, you MUST flip the house.

Notice how they only showed Jesse and Keesha going on and on about Libra and what she's done in the house, yet they had no footage of Libra doing anything. They talked about her talking too much and BB showed her sleeping. They talked about how she whispers and lies. BB showed her sleeping and walking around. Jesse talked about Libra being the mastermind of everything bad happening to him, but that didn't happen either. Personally, I have the feeds and haven't seen her do half the stuff she's accused of. I've seen her be bossy in the kitchen. I've seen her doubt Keesha, but the same can be said of half the house about Keesha when it came to Steven's eviction, including April, Ollie, Jesse and Michelle.

You know how the BB show shows footage of people doing the things the other HG's accuse them of. Didn't see anything remotely close to anything anybody said or has said on this board.

Personally, I think she is getting a bad rap.

No, I was talking about the different feeds I'm not watching. Commenting on your "Oh Boy"

How many people are voting for Libra to be America's player?

I hope wins America's player then we can boss her around and if she wins HOH we can make her put up April and Keesha and get the house all against her and get her evicted that would be sooooo great! I don't think she is a threat but she is one that has watched other seasons more then the others and is waiting to pull out a win.

I really just want her out I just can't stand her at all.

Archived