Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was funny about Libra so I'm posting it for you all to get a laugh out of.

Jen from BB8 interviewed the HG and this is her take on Libra and what Libra told her.

Jen's Take:

Libra is a fun, strong, outgoing woman who seems to be the type of person who anyone would get along with. (I think she was wrong here I just don't see Libra this way)

She does have strong political views, but has stated that she is going into the house to win that money and won't let her views affect her game. She really feels that being married and having 3 children is in her advantage because she won't be a threat to any of the girls for the guys' attention. And hey, she can even play matchmaker.

She is a huge "Big Brother" fan; she even falls asleep to "Big Brother After Dark" and has a good friend that is at Hamsterwatch.

She plans on kicking back at first and letting everyone send home the balls of fire. (I don't think she kicked back any but started out bossy)

She does not plan on winning the first HOH, wants everyone to know that she does not have ABWS (Angry Black Woman Syndrome), and hopes that she does not get edited that way. I really think that she will go far in the game, and as of now she is my favorite! (I wonder if Jen would still say this is her fav now)

The HGs should kick Jessie out, whether Keesha likes it or not.

Evicting Libra is about as brilliant as evicting Angie. She hasn't won anything and isn't a threat in competitions.

Libra never fails to remind everyone how she's always second and there have been a few mentions of "I'm going to get that HOH."

Libra is way more determined to win this game than Angie will ever be, so my guess Libra is way more of a threat than many of the others. Heck, she left her family and newborns for 3 months....that should be the tip off of how much she really wants to be there and will fight to stay there.

Well they have finally cemented their place in history as Nerd Herd 2.0 with Libra's comment last night that if one of them wins BB10 then one of the "good people" will have won.

...and of course then a bunch of them said "yeah because we don't run around the house causing trouble and being mean blah blah blah".

I swear people become so blind when they get into the BB house.

So funny Xal. There have been a few comments made by the Mean Girls that they know that America loves them and are rooting for them. They think they are the good people and the outsiders are thought of the bad people. They think America is so happy when they target the bad people (outsiders) :animated_rotfl:

They are not the nerdherd 2. Things change, because that house changes you. You always say you are going to play this way but when you get in the house things change. Libra is smart, she is already trying to put in people's head to vote out Jessie. But Keesha who wants all the boys to herself ( the hot ones) do not want to do this because she is jealous of Angie. I not looking down on Keesha because there are women that are like that because of self esteem issues. She is use to being the one who gets the guys attention. (I have that flaw myself :lol: I need help) Makes her feel pretty and boost her self worth. I peg it wrong I thought April was going to be that type. These people need to let loose and have fun. Everyone is so serious. I have to agree with you Ginger. I didnt think of Libra's game play that way. She really came to win.... No hold bars! :animated_rotfl:

They are a lot like the Nerd Herd. They had a nice time with Renny impersonations the other day.

Anyway as far as having fun the outsiders have been having a blast.

i dont see the nh loyalty

The Nerd Herd was named because they spent almost all their time together in one room or the HoH and most of their conversations were bashing the other people in the house making various comments along the way about how much America loved them and how "good" they were. This is EXACTLY what they are doing this season. No, it's not all of them (Dan tends to say very little) but the rest, especially April, Keesha and Libra, seem to have a hard time when they AREN'T doing it.

I dont know, I see everyone complaining. I dont see any good vs. evil here...I see that they are all evil. Thank goodness. No Jamekas, Maggies, nobody is acting all self righteous.

Well the sort of hot ones. I'm just including Jessie his cockiness I in love especially when he told Libra she was gone and wave bye bye for next week and I like Libra. THat was raw arrogants (sp) a man sure of himself...assure that he is going to get kick out that door either this week or next because he done made himself a target. He is going to go out with confidence. Memphis is alright nothing to write home about, Dan well Dan nothing to really say there, I not interested in baldhead men. That knocks Ollie out of the running, Jerry I wont even go there.

i think nh is one of most over used term in bb

others are backdoor

My problem with Libra is that she is insincere (sp yall know I cant spell!) That is why she braggs about herself to make others think she got it going on. When she is probable unhappy in her life because she needs to brag about all these materalistic things. She is still my girl but I wish she just shut up! and play the game! She is trying to hard to fit in that she is making an A... out of her self. But game wise she is doing good trying to make Jessie the target this week by pointing everything out that he has been doing, but can she be a subtle about it. It just looking like she is just hating on Jessie. She should just smile at him with a smirky smile to him only to make him paranoid from there he will react to it.

Wow, either it was a quiet day in the thread, or CeCi already mopped today! Sorry, couldn't resist! I haven't had a chance to watch feeds - how are they all reacting to the earthquake?

Archived