Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

Francis said from her dentist chair:

Wouldn't Jessie's abnormally small head be evidence he isn't using steroids.

Outwardly Steroids only effect parts of the body that continue to grow/change with age, so I think that would exclude his head, but not nose & ears.

I don't know beyond all doubt that he using steroids, but he looks to me that he does. He is still young and unlikely to have been using them for more than a couple of years. Men who use steroids for many years really start to look abnormal, they have giant-like features.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah and his muscles are no doubt massive...but it has been shown people can get like that without steroids...I dunno I just didn't see anything that pointed to it...then again as you said I will say

I don't know beyond all doubt

-Kyo

If it was just his muscle build up from weight lifting, I wouldn't suspect anything because I don't have a sharp enough eye to tell the difference as professionals weight lifters might, it is when I look at his facial features on BBAD, it looks to me that he has the face of man who been using steroids. I could be wrong.

Jesse reminds me of the Greek mythological figure, Narcissus, who fell in love with his reflection in a lake and drowned trying to "hook up" with himself. Hence, the Narcissistic Personality!!!

jessie needs to stop claiming he is a professional bodybuilder because he isnt

until he gets his ifbb card only then can he claim such claims

i hate when guys claim this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFBB

ifbb runs the mr. olympia

i know he doesnt have a procard because if he is natural as he say wouldnt have a chance against a ifbb pro

i have no doubt that he isnt natural

natural bodybuilders have their ways to pass test

many take prohormones etc......

You are right Erin....he is an idiot. Did anyone else catch the other night when he and Michelle were in HOH talking and he said something along the lines of "I'm not just all muscle, I am smart too, like beating people in Chess and stuff..." Something to that effect.....what a way to explain how smart you are...lol what an idiot. I really wanted to like him, but I can't...I just can't

that was funny

it easy to beat folks in games they dont understand

He could prolly beat me in two moves... I know nothing about chess, even though I have a beautiful board as the center piece on my coffee table... It's my husbands LOL...

me too Yana. But I hardly think that the ability to play chess is a measure of intelligence either, which is what dumb boy was doing...lol

I have a pretty chess board also, but it has checkers on the other side which is why I bought it....lol

Archived