Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, those pics show that he really does not know what the hell he is doing, if you are not that good looking to begin with you hav eto do more than just stand there and expect to look good, I can't stand this guy!!!! Yes, and he is sooooo immature,lol

I think the stuffed the Calvins,lolol

something tells me jessie may swing both ways

well if he does, we will never know about it, he is sooo adamant about his masculinity, but the page that those pics were on is definately questionable,lololol

I knew a guy with Jesse's attitude...A friend of mine slept with him and told everyone he used a pair of balled up socks and stuffed them in his crotch area so he looked like he was hung!

Notice when you see Jesse on BB (and BBAD.. and feeds) Jesse has this totally zonked out, dazed, vacant look on his face, like he's thinking, "I am so wonderful...I am so perfect...Bow down before me...Worship me..." Yuck!

Does he fancy himself to be a robot-like Terminator? Somebody remove his power source/batteries...please!

:blow:

The thing he doesn't understand is...it doesn't matter that he doesn't take steroids. He still looks like a freak. I think most girls are turned off by bodybuilders. It doesn't look natural, especially the head size to body size ratio. The only people that really like bodybuilders are bodybuilders. When Jessie looks at the mirror, I am convinced that he imagines having sex with himself.

I was sooo glad someone posted that 1st video.

I thought maybe I imagined him saying to the camera

' can't even get 18 inches of that in the camera'

This guy is a certifiable nut job ( and a perfect example of a TOOL )

he is so very in love with himself,lol and he is nothing to look at that is for sure, the more he opens his mouth, the more I want to give him a fat lip.

IloveDanielle wrote:

What about his face makes it so clear???

-Kyo

Guys who take steroids start to get enlarged facial features. Hulk Hogan is another example.

Guys who take steroids start to get enlarged facial features.

Wouldn't Jessie's abnormally small head be evidence he isn't using steroids.

Archived