Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg you 2... :laugh4:

Angie would DOR before she'd ever sink to showmancing with Jessie. Never gonna happen..never! :excl:

edit...Michelle would jump at that so fast...:lol: disgusting...they deserve each other.

Well, she could play him... lol. I'm just trying to think of what's best for Angie... I honestly don't know what is best for her right now...

I think Michelle loves Jessie... like not even a crush, but is in love with him... Michelle must be gunning for Angie now...

I think Angie is so cool that she doesn't give a crap about staying in this game. She's got a lot more going in the real world than some of these "in it to win it" losers!

I have nothing against NOT playing like your life depends on it (these types usually get mean spirited towards the others) but if the above is the case then she basically took a hg space from someone who really wanted to be there.

I realized that the BB house is the perfect place for a vain guy like Jessie...he can check himself out in several mirrors at a time...he must be in his glory.

But these women fawning all over him is making me ill...I gotta step away...ouch, my eyes!

Well some people are better at networking than others. If you've ever worked in a corporate environment, you'll notice that employees who "kiss up to the bosses" tend to do much better in that environment excel over people who just do their best job but don't bow down to the boss. For that reason, I personally admire Angie's attitude. It always seems silly in this show when all the HGs are convinced that they and they alone will win the big money. Just like on Bachelor, all the young women think "I KNOW he will love me and only me." I guess the producers want stir that up.

I agree. Made me queasy watching that. And what's up with those chicken calves of his?

Despite Jesse's pretensions of being Ahnahld S., he probably only concentrates on his upper body (except for his brain, obviously)! Maybe when he sees himself after the BB is over he will freak out at those bird legs.

I realized that the BB house is the perfect place for a vain guy like Jessie...he can check himself out in several mirrors at a time...he must be in his glory.

But these women fawning all over him is making me ill...I gotta step away...ouch, my eyes!

I would love it if overnight BB changed every mirror in that house into a circus mirror...Jesse would melt down!

Also, if Jesse is so obsessed with keeping that endless protein supply going, all the more reason for him to keep Steven. Steven would give Jesse all the protein he could ever want!!!

Ok Jessie....you're a flat out idiot if you think these girls REALLY dig who you are outside of the muscles...and frankly...I think they are talking about you behind your back...funny how they get crazy for you on PoV week...wowzer!!!

He is disgusting...and for the first time I was dissapointed in my Keesha...tsk tsk Keesha...you can get so much better than that

-Kyo

I hope she was just going along to get along but hey, I'll give Keesha a pass on this one too!

I just noticed on BBAD they showed a close up of Jesse's legs and his legs are skinny!!! I think his biceps are thicker than his calf muscles...Dude man needs to balance his workout routine!! Anyone know if Jesse worked out today...He was complaining he didn't workout Saturday!

Somebody needs to tell this guy he is not on a SOAP.

Walking around without his shirt on makes me think he is auditioning. And guy who aspires to be on a SOAP needs to be evicted ASAP.

Also, this guy clearly has taken steroids. You can see it in his face.

Steven said it best, "Jessie is a tool. He's just a tool and he's used as a tool." lol

Steven said it best, "Jessie is a tool. He's just a tool and he's used as a tool." lol

Never were more true words spoken! This guys is a L-O-S-E-R. I just want to reach thru my TV and biotch slap that ego-maniac. At least with have taken all those roids, his pee pee is prob bye-bye and at least he can't procreate. Whew. One bad gene pool gone...

When he was talking in the HOH he said he wants everybody to think he's a doofus. Honey, I really don't think your actions are intentional. Nobody is that good of an actor. Once a doofus, always a doofus! :lol:

It always amazes me how much these dudes are in love with themselves. It looks like BB really fed into that with all the pictures of him and not family, friends, etc.... It's pretty pathetic.

Archived