Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to tell you Sparklet was asking for you but Marty beat me to it, good to see you.

I have been gone all day so am here trying to figure out what is happening,lol

Thanks Fatcat - good to see you, too. And yeah, I guess it couldn't be worse - except I did like parts of seaso 8 and 9 - just not the Dick, Daniele, Adam or uhhhhh what is that other guy in the F2 of Season 9? Bad final 2s both seasons....just like season 6 and 7, actually. Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I really like anyone this season so far but it usually takes me a while to get into it.

So Jessie is telling Michelle he wants to bring in Keesha and they can get rid of Angie and Steven.

Do all these people think they are running the show? wth?

apparently so

thats why i hope someone other then them win next hoh

Yeah Ryan - thanks Seria. Did Sharon ever try to sue CBS over that HOH that got her evicted? I was rooting for her, too. :(

And I agree with you, Marty. It's like these people do not realize it's week 2 and they need to slowwwwwww the bus down?! Jessie is on a power trip and is planning way too many weeks ahead - making the same mistake that Brian did.

uvp.... I thought you wanted Angie to go... or just over steven?

over any hg

i dont feel she wants to be there

i rather hg thats wants to be there be left in the game

God his head looks so wrong in that pic,lol All of em are playing way too hard, they will seriously be so fried by the end of this game and killing each other, Michelle is really something and I would love for none of that group to win next week, jesse is not in the running for HOH. and I would love to see Jesse, libra, or Michelle up on the block, and one of them going.

Even if Jessie was a great actor like Laurence Olivier (he aint of course) he would never be a move star...why? Most great movie stars in person have huge heads and tiny bodies like Betty Boop! That's true...Joan Crawford, Mary Pickford...you name em they all had builds like that!!! Jesse's head is too small!

Yes even the body builder guys like the guy that played Herules back in the day, Steve someone,lol and gov swartsenhager (sp), thier heads were not so tiny,lol

Fatcat, Gore Vidal wrote a book about the 1920s in America called "The Golden Age" and his character had met all the big film stars of that day and they all had the smaller bodies and huge heads. It is something about the film camera that does that to people. A friend of mind met Bob Hope a few years before he died and he said Bob was much shorter than you would think, small body and huge head. Somehow on film it make you look better.

That sound like a good read. Isn't it funny how the stars are always shorter than you think.

Having a big forehead will make people laugh. Usually big foreheaded women have bangs to hide it. I don't have bangs.

The green chuckles are good too!

I read that Audie Murphy had to stand on boxes and they had to dig ditches for the leading ladies. Audie Murphy was a war hero and an actor.

yeah, like Tyra, she wears big ol bangs cause she has a really high forhead,lol I heard that about Audie Murphy too. Scarlet Johannson(sp) has a really large face and head it seems.

Chucky has a really big head too...:)

Archived