Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cant believe this Incredible Bulk of steroids won. Oh well, even Chicken George had his moment in the HOH sun. Im pretty certain by the end of the week he'll be a target for eviction...Pride+Ego+HOH privelages=Chopping Block.

LOL read this on Hamsterwatch 1st, thought Id post it here:

"LINE OF THE DAY:

[Tuesday night, about Julie]

Brian: Who's she married to? [due to her huge ring]

Jessie: Some producer or director, he's a nobody though.. that's why she kept her last name"

Oh Jessie you ignorant uneducated oaf, if you only knew....the wrath of Chen-bot is now upon you!

Jessie has already shown his level of intelligence isn't up there with Freud. :D I can see him letting the HOH completely go to his head. He'll piss off a lot of people who will want to target him once he's no longer HOH. If he doesn't do that I'll be surprised. ;)

He was sorta smug over it, but I think he kept it low key after his dissagreements with Renny. He is showing his immaturity even further by not being able to let it go, just stop having issues with Renny, what she said was the damn truth, some people cannot take things constructivly.

Supposedly he does not use steriods, and what he said about Julie Chen's old man, lolol what a dork, guess that pin head cannot hold much.

post-2023-1216310819_thumb.jpg

Is it me or does this picture of Jesse look like his head is poorly photoshopped onto his neck.

Jesse looks so bad in that pic above, he little head looks like it is on wrong. He really thinks he is body beautiful. I just never have gotten why guys think being muscle bound is looking good, I almost think Memphis is too muscley,lol, his arms are way big.

There is only one credit I will give this boy...kid...little monster, whatever! And that is I do believe he WAS NOT on steroids. If he had been that is the fastest detox of roids I have ever seen. He's too calm like to be coming off roids. Now if they are sneaking em in in his vitamins....thats a different story..

just sayin

I do not think he is on them either Suez, yet everyone is crackin on him for it,lol I believe he is a natural builder, have you seen him eat?? he really puts away a lot of food, not just shakes

that could be true, but if that is the case why then does he hate Renny? For age reasons only I would say put Renny in there too, but then Renny called him out, and he holds grudges(not good).

I do tho think he is totally not on steroids, that he does it by eating and exercise.

well, I heard her apologize to him, but I have never heard him apologize to her. I just htink he holds a grudge and should maybe listen up a little. He is really young, and immature, and I know it is hard for someone that age to hear it, but hey if the shoe fits.

lololol LenRay, this could be sooo tru, he sure did not like her sayin a thing to him, but is ok with Jerry,lol

Yeah I would prefer not to here him whine about Renny saying he was immature anymore.. I did however enjoy the convo he had with the hg telling them that he is soooo mature.. and his family is so proud of him because he's so mature in that he just went to cali with his car and 2500 dollars and that his brother even got his initials tatooed on him.. What a tool.

lololol, yeah that was such a mature story,lol

Archived