Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...ssie_10/bio.php

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how did this doofus win hoh?

i cant believe i am saying this but he is strongest hg in the house

he put up steve and renny

He will go with the majority of the house just like all these HG think you have to do. If majority wants Dan and Steven out then that is who Jesse will put up.

I am so sick of what the house wants shit.

At first I was thinking he'd put up the old folk.

But now that I think about it, he has a mad crush on Angie....if he puts up Steve and Dan, he can get closer to her if the other guys go.

He's a num-nuts for sure, so no telling what he'll do...

yep the guys are picking their selves off

and rest are being use by woman

Ugh, he is the grossest eater. He was piling some kind of ramen noodles or something into his mouth - it was flyiing all over, half of it falling back out. THEN, before he even chews up the first glob of noodles, still with a chipmunk cheek, he stuffs some more in. YUCKO.

If Jessie had any brains at all...he'd have thrown this hoh...he didn't need it nor should he have wanted it...he wasn't on anyones immediate hit list as far as I knew. Now he has to make a play. I'm not sure who he'll put up...only people that I've seen him close to are Memphis and Michelle...he seems on good terms with Jerry too...so I don't think he'll go for payback on Jerry.

If he puts up Renny...he'll look petty...she's no threat so it would only be because he doesn't like her and that is no way to play this game...she may just go up as a pawn (big surprise there.) I think he'll discuss it with Memphis and take his opinions highly into consideration...and Memphis likes Angie and Steven...so maybe they or just she will be safe. As far as I knew...Jessie and Memphis only wanted to get Brian out of the house...they didn't commit to Libra and her puppets...did they? If Jessie does Libra's work he'll definitely prove to be the complete fool I believe he really is...and give her all the power.

I think he'll make a stupid move and be a waste of a HOH ... I'll guess Dan will go up against Renny...but who knows.

^good point ImIn. I didn't really think about it, but he was pretty low profile (except maybe for Renny) and didn't have to worry, now it looks like he'll have to take a side. The easier move this week is to go with Libra and "jerry's angels" (LOL), but down the road, will that get him far? I guess we'll see if there is anything going on for Jesse upstairs or if it's just protein shakes

Archived