Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

so true, and very funny Ginger,lololol

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. All i can think of to describe Jessie is twat. He was embarassing on that segment with Craig Fergeson. All you have to do to manipulate him is toy with his ego, tell him how good his muscles are and how cool he is and he's in your palm. If you want Jessie to blow up just make fun of him or disregard him and he'll go nuts. I'm really liking Jessie less by the day just because his personality is so horrible

I can't wait until Jessie is out of the house. He will just be common folks and it will drive him nuts. I bet he still tries to run the show because ...... ummm because he is smart and plays chess. :lol:

2i0eud3.jpg

lol

Okay just wanted to put my opinion in . I haven't read the boards. A little rusty this season. Getting into the swing of things though. I CANNOT stand Jessie. :)

Thanks Marty ~ hugs~ LOL yes...I have hated him from the frist episode. WHen he said some crap about his "physique" *Barf*

Wow, I'm really beginning to dislike him.

Saw them all on the Late Show last night and he acts as if his sh*t doesn't smell.

He's incredibly full of himself and it seems as if he thinks he's the best looking thing going.

I just see a young kid with a large ego.

I bet his ego is bigger than his..........(please feel free to finish this sentence)

yeah, both of em :hahohi::hahohi:

Archived