Camaro or Mustang  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you have picked?

• Mustang
    • Camaro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been a Mustang lover and of course would've chose the Mustang. But, my hubby said he liked the Camaro better.

Why were the cars from the 60's? I didn't really understand the connection. Personally, I would have gone for the Mustang, only because I thought the crome looked nice, but it's not like I would have bitched about either one.

IMO, it would have been interesting to have the winner give the other car to another HG right on the spot. Talk about giving someone a target.

it would have been interesting to have the winner give the other car to another HG right on the spot. Talk about giving someone a target.

That could have been interesting...but I'd assume Memphis would have given it to Steven because he sacrificed himself so Memphis could have it...and everyone would have understood and not held it against him (Steven). Then BB would have been out 2 cars...no drama would have resulted.

I think the classic cars are just in keeping with the house theme of different eras. I'm sure we'll be seeing the theme reoccurring throughout the season.

My dream car has always been a green 69 Camero.

Besides, I did NOT like the color of the Mustang...bleh

don't we wish we had all kept those first auto?

Yah, mine was a 1972 Volkswagon convertable, yellow with a black rag top. I can still remember the smell of the car.....*sigh* :smitten:

OOOOH, I broke the 25-25 tie and I feel soooo guilty! I used to have a 68 Camaro & traded it in for a new car and season football tickets. I'd have taken the Mustang because it looked better than the Camaro - puke green with racing stripes??? C'mon! :animated_rotfl: I would've given it to my friend anyway because her dumbass husband sold her 68 Mustang GT/CS California Special for a lousy $200!!!!!!!!!! :shocking: He was raised in a poor family and she was a spoiled little rich girl. When her car wouldn't work one day, he sold it to some random guy in the parking lot because how he was raised if the car didn't work it was crap. He had no idea that even not running, with the exterior (white with blue rally stripes) in mint condition (which it was) would be worth EASILY $10,000.00 in today's market.

The mustang would have better resale value than the camaro...

The camaro is faster...

My vette would beat both of them...

Convertible always wins though...

Anybody remember those thing?

They exploded if you hit them from behind...

My first car was a 72' Dodge Demon with a 340ci... It was tweedy bird yellow with black stripes on the hood...

my first car was a 1957 Plymouth Fury, Baby Blue, with a funny push button transmission.

My first was a 64 Ford Galaxie 500, powder blue, glass pack mufflers....was hot stuff in 67!! I drove it ttill all it would do was backwards...and thats how I got it home from work, drove it home backwards! When a cop stopped me, saw I was 5 mo pregnant and cryin, he lead the way to my drive and thats how she sat in the garage till my first hubby sold it for a VEGA!!! HATED THAT VEGA!! It was also the car I got in our divorce, only cause he loved the darn thing. I told peeps I kept a church key in the glove box incase of and accident I could pop myself out!!! :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I know exactly the car you describe Suez, my friend in high school had a white one, I have a pic here somewhere , I will try and post it lol

Not really. My 1st car was '79 mercury bobcat - What was I thinking a bad version of a bad car (the ford pinto). Anybody remember those thing?

Unfortunately, yes. That's the new car I traded my 68 Camaro for. It was really cheap because of the news stories about how they blew up when rear-ended. I was a first year teacher and wanted a new car, what can I say other than "I'm a dumbass!

Archived