Steven

Jem

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the flamboyant gay vibe from him...but will probably have his flaming moments on occasion. Rodeo is a pretty rugged sport...he's got to be in excellent physical shape for the comps.

I'm thinking he'll have an immediate conflict with Dan...the staunch Catholic Republican.

ppfftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttt

Is there ANY hope he's bisexual?

I don't know if I can stand another ' I'm a gay god ' mentality in the BBH. He sticks a pink feather in his hat brim and I'm cheering him OUT! Let's see a normal gay guy Alison. An actual people person! She purposely picks the flippy losers.

i dont see him going far

doesnt seem like the cuddly gay guy that may last just because girls like him

lol, sugarB...

I don't know why, but I would love to see a gay cast member who didn't define his/her game play by his/her sexuality. I don't want someone busting into the house with streamers and techno music with a T-shirt "I'm the token gay" or "I AM proud to be a negative stereotype". I just want a normal person who happens to be homosexual. But thanks to Alison, normal people need not apply.

I hope he regails us with stories about the Gay Rodeo circuit because it is very much like a regular rodeo but with a couple extra events:

Steer Decorating: Where a Bow is added to the tail of bucking steer.

Wild Drag Race: Where a team has to guide a steer to a point at which one of the team "in drag" mounts the steer and rides it to a finish line (on the steer's back -some of you went right to nasty didn't you).

Goat Dressing - A team must get jockey-style briefs on a goat and the goat must wear the briefs until the team crosses a finish line.

These are serious events with Big $$$ for the cowpokes...There will be so many new things to learn this season.

Note to Marty: I saw the one-eyed Doxie and thought you would probably like him before I saw your post :)

A flirty gay cowbow - yippee ky yay!! I'd like to see him ride one of those huge, badass bulls and hanging on for dear life.

dustin was totally cuddily

Archived