Steven

Jem

Anyone think Steve has come "out" yet?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I think Libra outed him, and she told him she wouldn't. He is spitting in a plastic glass that he was carryin around with him last night. I do hate that chaw stuff, yuk, but at least he is not spitting on the grass like ED did. If he in fact called Libra the "colored Girl" I am not crazy about that. I was liking him, but that turns me off,lololol

that definately turned me off

boot him

bb uk he would be off show already

Yeah, that remark came out of left field for me, I did not think he would be like that, some peeps fool ya,lolo

I guess Brian did not want to get up this morning and I am hearing Brian tell the story again about the rant Steven went on. It seems he used the C word. Jerry just said when Dan was telling the story that girls don't like to hear the C word.

oh yeah, so true we do not like the c word, right on Jerry,lol

True, the C word is bad and obsolete. Since Dan repeated it, it may make Steve a target.

I find it ironic when BB8's Dustin and Amber make jokes about a dog being named the "N" word none of the other HGs knew about that but America stewed for weeks over that one! I've always wondered how Jameka felt after the show when she heard about the "N" word being joked about by her "dear friends" Amber and Dustin!

Steve just put in a huge pinch of snuff. Now it's time to gross out all those people who aren't use to the spitting he'll be doing. lmao

What I've seen out of him today makes me think he'll be short-lived in the game. He whines and bitches to whoever is around about the other people who aren't present. Then he goes to spend time with those who were absent in the last conversation and bitches about the other group. I realize most of them do this but his whines are accompanied with tears. It'll catch up to him. ;)

Last night he was carrying around one of those plastic glasses to spit in, I think it is a gross nasty habit, worse than smoking, but I guess at least he is not spitting on the turf.

yeah me too, but he is a very sad kinda gay guy.

I've been watching all day...when did he cry? I didn't see it...

I thought I was going to like him....but after I saw his "colored" comment about Libra I was like NOPE...I am not feeling him anymore...He doesn't have to like her...I can care less about that...but to go there...um that was just ignorant and wasn't necessary...

Steve just put in a huge pinch of snuff. Now it's time to gross out all those people who aren't use to the spitting he'll be doing. lmao

Last night he was carrying around one of those plastic glasses to spit in, I think it is a gross nasty habit, worse than smoking, but I guess at least he is not spitting on the turf.

Ewww. At least grab something that's not see-through (or something the other houseguests have to drink out of) to spit in. At least he's not using the ground as was mentioned already.

I was watching the feeds and read the updates and I can not remember hearing or seeing it written that thats what he said...anyone got a clip of this so I can see and hear at same time?

I can't believe that though he is a gay cowboy, he is not somewhat PC trained... :animated_bouncy:

Thanks sis...

Again, he's a cowboy, not PC trained, don't think he (or Brian and Dan) even noticed what he said and I don't in anyway catch it as racial..

Don't jump and shout, I don't think what he said was right, just not a slur...JMO :animated_bouncy:

Archived