Michelle

Jem

Wow...lol I guess I missed this part in the bio of her. She's something.

Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the feeds last night her hair was perfectly straight! That had to take some time, but what else she got, she was talking Angie into giving her cornrolls later one day......she does play some fair pool though, and she seemed pretty much to blend in. Not my fav put pic for F4..... :animated_bouncy:

I rather liked her when watching the feeds...she seemed to be fun and a bit of a smart ass...seemed to get along well with others...especially the guys. I think she'll make it further in the game than I originally thought she would.

She has made a point of bringing up the fact she is portuguese.As a person of portuguese descent myself I hope she does not prove to be like Amber or any other embarrassing houseguest.I have a funny feeling though that she is going to be a real crackpot!13236g83rfrgdxb.gif

I thought last night that she was and is a bit overbearing, thinks she knows everything bout everything,lol

I spoke too soon regarding my impression of Michelle....she had me fooled! After listening to her whine on and on and on...today...I've changed my mind and am finding her quite annoying. She yaps so much...interrupts constantly...doesn't listen...only wants to hear herself speak...runs and tells someone else a totally convoluted version of what really happened...ugh.

there ya go, my sentiments exactly

I will be watchin her tonight again to see if she has simmered down some,lol

I think I said it best whe I said you'll like her at first and then start disliking her

and now I know you know what you're talking about...;)

She is going to fun to watch fall from the high horse she rode in on.

Jumping all over guys like that if she came from a "true" portugese family she would have a little class and be to embarrassed to walk back into her fathers house after acting like that on national tv

Gawd....what a whiner! She needs to get over herself. Everything is not about her. Uuuuugh.

This group is just really GRINDING on each others nerves, in a BIG way. There all confrontational too. It may be an interesting season.

Archived