Michelle

Jem

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yah, no kidding. This chick is a loose wire....

lol, Erin, that is exactly what my husband said

he said she is a pain to work with and everyone tries to avoid her because they do not want to get caught up with her "issues"

damn, i still can't get my picture on here, it showed up when i first started posting, what i am doing wrong?

Ok Michelle was in the movie with Matthew McConohey (sp)

The Ghost of girlfriends past. She did not have a speaking role.

So it is coming out that these "regular" people aren't all just off the street.

no, I think several of them have history in the business and are wanna bee's as it turns out,lol

I took a gander at the cast and she was not listed as an extra. Michelle has a history of making things up.

Why is she acting like a baby becuase she has a cut on her foot. OMG!!! I'm going to scream.

She just used BB10 as a dating service on the live feed. While using the f**** baby voice.

yeah she's retarded....can't stand her

She busts out talking about how Brian is controllign this place and getting April to believe things about Ollie.

It never ceases to amaze me that people always talk about how this person or that person is manipulating...I ahve an announcement to make to the HG's

ALL OF YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING!

-Kyo

Michelle is my most disliked, and she is always in someone face or business, really right from the git she always puts herself right where she thinks something is going down, like when Renny was Telling Jesse off, she was hangin in the background listening and just waiting for any small chance or need for her to jump in. Or she uses the guise that she just weant to help, what ever, Oh I would sooo kill that B if I was locked up in there with her, know that!!!!!

Keesha was having no part of her last night, and really not Libra either, I thought it was funny

she is another one of control freaks

boston and new york folks

......and what is with all the friggin baby talk???? This girl invades too much personal space. I say "Time Out" girl get your ass in the corner and shut the hell up. Wow, she really got under my skin, eh?

She's the designated hugger/comforter.

I never saw someone who had to be the one who is involved in all problems and then is hugger/comforter of all. And to top it off, if she's not involved she gets upset. Whew!

If the crying comes on heavy, she's going to be Amber II.;)

Archived