Michelle

Jem

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch she will end up winning cause everyone get a bad vibe

similiar to vibe we got with adam last season

Folks she is from RI...my guess is she is not going to be a crier. But if she is political...she is a democrat and will probably get along with Libra. Having lived in RI for many years, I am going with the stereotypes. The big hair...a RI staple. My guess is she stays longer than all of you all are thinking.

1st impression based on looks only... biatch.

Watched one of the new promo's and I thought she had a smart line. "1st day love each other... 2nd day like each other... 3rd day hate each other..." I think she's going to be a player. I'll like her if she's good at the game... biatch and all.

She does resemble Amber, but my first impression, she has the same look Jerri M from Survivor did.

If shes an Amber clone, I'll die. I wore out my Tivo fast forwarding over all her crying.

Let's hope she's just mean. Mean can be fun.

peace!

Colo

I wonder if she'll want them to call her "Mashell" like on her myspace page :giggle:.

she also bears an eerie resemblance to Allison Grodner... :eek:

Colo -- you missed a wonderful opportunity when you did a fast-forward past all of Amber's tears. We turned it into a drinking game. My husband really got into BB that yr!! We had a great time & laughed so hard we couldn't even hear what she was crying about.

I don't see Michelle as a cryer. She seems like more of a self-absorbed, in-your-face-ball-buster. I think she has the possibility to be interesting (if things are going her way), but most likely a disruptive loud-mouth that wants everything her way. She also looks very athletic, so she's a likely candidate for a back-door, unless she figures out how to play on the good nature of a few Pollyanna-type floaters.

Susan.

nicole bb 2?

I also loved Nicole...and equally loved Dr. Will... 2 of the best BB players ever. Tough to pick who should have won that season...

Archived