Michelle

Jem

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After listening to her whine on and on and on...today...I've changed my mind and am finding her quite annoying. She yaps so much...interrupts constantly...doesn't listen...only wants to hear herself speak...runs and tells someone else a totally convoluted version of what really happened...ugh.

I couldn't agree more! BB should slip her a Valium so she can go take a very long nap. "I just got apologized to.... 5 hours later..." blah-blah! :wacko:

The apology drama! :animated_rotfl:

only in Michelle's little world is an apology from someone a major ordeal. What was stupid about it was she was playing up to Steven like it was no big deal...she didn't even notice...bah blah blah... That doesn't stop her from running around afterwards sooooo upset that he apologizes to her.

She is officially the most annoying! I call it...:laugh4:

I couldn't agree more! BB should slip her a Valium so she can go take a very long nap. "I just got apologized to.... 5 hours later..." blah-blah!

Within 5 minutes, her explanation of the time lapse went from "3 hours later" to "4 hours later" to "5 hours later" -- she made such a big deal out of such a little thing. She needs the drama. Annoying.

Am I the only one who found it creepy tonight that she got SOOOO upset that Angie didn't let her comfort her and that she was "laughing up a storm" with Brian outside? I would be a little freaked out if that happened to me..

I think she's my least favorite right now..

Michelle is a very A type personality. As is Libra. I'm sure it will be causing conflict sooner or later. Michelle and Libra are probably the two most outspoke HGs (as far as I can tell right now).

Last night was some of the most ridiculous behavior I have witnessed, talk about childish, Michelle confrtonting Angie for supposedly being on the couch with Brian laughing when she had been in her bed cryin aver what ever it was Jerry said. Excuse me Angie did not owe Michelle any sort of explanation or have to defend herself either, so stupid, and then Michelle flouncing babk and forth talking baby talk for the cameras barf!!!!!!

My mom caught only the part where Michelle was going off about Angie wanting to be comforted by Brian more than her and she kept asking if she was a lesbian. It was a very odd reaction. It seems she makes everything about her somehow

oh yeah, really out of place, she is no lesbian, but she obviously has insecurities, it is like high school , ya know where your BFF talks to someone else and then you get a new BFF, I find Michelle totally off the wall, really immature and I dislike her mucho grande.

When she said she had had no action in 9 month, I thought and i know why sister, back off, geesh!!!!!!!

Michelle is 2 faced. She wants everyone to love her ...but she's the first one to bad mouth behind their backs. Every conversation reverts back to herself.

I don't care about any of the other hgs politics or whatever...at this time... based on seeing her in action in the house on feeds...she is my least favorite hg...by far!

me too, she really is a mess, all that baby talkin to the camera dove me bats last night,lol

There was a post earlier from someone that went to school with her that said she goes both ways. I dunno if that is true but we might seem some clues.

I am home for lunch. Drama queen Michelle is yelling at Jessie and now she is having drama with Steven. It think it is about them not doing dishes.

I had fallen asleep and that is what I woke up to was al the drama and her weird camera antics, yeah, she was wantin to go out and call everyone out,lol Jerry stopped her

the thing is she has situated herself with Libra and some others who have come on strong, so now next week she prolly will not be on anyones radar, unless they have her number and we have not seen that yet,lol

She crawled into bed with Jessie for a few minutes and told him to "be good", but just a few minutes before that she had been telling the other group that she needed some action, that it had been X-amount of time since she had action. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't just be announcing it to the group. thedeed.gif

well when she said that about having no action I laughed, because I could see why no one would want to get near her, she is a bossy psycho beeotch, Jerry shoulda had her do that movie,lol,

Archived