Keesha

Jem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh darn... I was wrong. Thought for sure it would be Big Boob April. :lol:

King!

Man I haven't seen m blonde-lovin brother in...well half a year

I am kind of confused about this one...she reminds me of Dani in looks (and yes she was a goddess)

I think I like her but that PETA thing is killing me. If she can keep it on the D/L I am fine but if turns out like alot of the other high-powered beliefs I dunno if I can handle it. Would be an absolute shame were we to suddenly start disagreeing. So far I am in with her...we'll see

Seriously though I don't eat meat outside of fish but it isn't for idealistic reasons but I do it due to all those crap hormones and such theny pump in there. I don't mind anyone here who eats meat and I CERTAINLY don't take a holier than thou attitude towards them.

[rant]Frankly I can't stand vegetarians who think they have the whole world figured out. I mean if they want to eat vegges I am totally fine with it ust don't tell me what to do. [/rant]

Anywho..I am fairly sure I am on board for this one. I hope she don't let me down because I really tend to stay strong and am not fickle with my picks.

Oh well...

Good to see ya king! Miss me?

-Kyo

I think she looks a lot like Danielle also. What I find more interesting is that she has some of the same mannerisms, has a similar voice, and laughs like Danielle did. I also vaguely remember that one of the things that Dani and Dick were fueding about was that Danielle had taken a job at Hooters. ... Maybe with her 'cousin' ?

The house looks like it mixes different generations...50s, 60s, 70s, 80s... Could the houseguests all be related to past houseguests?...generations? :animated_scratchchin:

BB 10 ---> 10 years = a decade ---> each decade = new generation?

Could Jerry be the grandfater of either Sharon or her b/f Jacob? Both were from multi-generational marine families and were from Tx... as is Jerry.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it lol

She is not one of my favs, but she will last for awhile. She does remind me of Danielle now that I have watched her on the feeds. From her voice, the twirling of her hair, down to the way she was wearing her hoody! I didn't like the way she over talked Steven last night while he was trying to explain "things" to Dan :animated_bouncy:

I didn't like the way she over talked Steven last night while he was trying to explain "things" to Dan

Annoyed the hell out of me too!!!

I am not sure whether I will like her or not, she seems a little put on, like saying she learned how to make coffee, wha?? she acts like she doesn't have a lot of skills, I don't know yet, she does seem nice tho.

She's a pretty girl, and if htat is her game she needs to not play that type for too long, it gets old, and some will see right thru it. I could like her, we'll see

I agree...despite my penchant for the cute blondes I can definately say nobody can play the cute thing all the way to the bank

ya gotta have something...like the super PoV skills or good personality skills to keep you off the radars...thing is...girls like that seem to never stay off the radars...

Janelle was great in some skills and got in with the nerd herd...look where that got her in both BB's she played in

Dani, who I obviously adore, was beautiful...and I know she blames ED for bringing the rain down on her but that's a load of crap ion y mind. I think daddio helped keep alot off of her

then we have Natalie, in which I continued my brainless hot chick routine...well...do we really have to go there?

-Kyo

oh Nataliie, did you have to remind me, sooo gross, I think in the coming days or weeks if Keesha shows a glimmer of apptitude for comps and such or strategy, I will like her. I am gonna hide and watch

She's a pretty girl, and if htat is her game she needs to not play that type for too long, it gets old, and some will see right thru it.

I think that's her game in life...always able to get by on her looks with no substance inside...she's just being herself. I don't think she has a strategy going on...at all.

Well as stupid as the show can be, South Park has great messages...

Pretty people never have to work at developing a personality or skills...

I am fairly sure I will like her...and no I still don't regret cheering team Natalie :-p

-Kyo

Archived