Keesha

Jem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she'd be one HG I'd pull for when I watched her last night but then when she volunteered her major annoyance with Libra to others, just to turn around today and be up her butt has turned me off a little bit. Could be good game play but then again, it may bite her.

I'm new at posting. Don't know what I'm doing. Would like to add comments and or replies. Just wondering if this is going thru. Can some one answer me? Please. Thanks.

Thanks Hopesmom. I'm really confused so please bear with me. BB 10 has me hooked already. I'm not doing live feeds but have Showtime after dark. So no sleep for the next months. :wacko: I added an icon but I don't see it. Hmmmmmm

Oh there it is..........Sheesh

IMO this girl is a walking, talking, hoody, hairdo duplicate of Dani...then when I read this in the feeds tonight :

The rest of the women seem to be cooking in the kitchen, accept for Danielle (oops Keesha) who has taken her rightful place at the bar as she observes everyone else cooking

NOW IM POSITIVE, they were related in another life :animated_bouncy:

duh, I knew that one hands down little King,lol

Shipp, you are too funny, just keep on postin, you are doin great.

Hi.

I guess Keesha may be your favorite. I've come to this conclusion because of your avatar. lol

By my calculations, Keesha should be at least 30lbs heavier if she makes it to finals.

That's hot....

I have officially decided that since I have a tendency to pick the most vapid females alive that I myself will become vapid when talking about Keesha...hence my Paris Hilton throwback there

So yeah King I have decided I am sticking with Keesha first the Jerry in close second...that guy suprises me...and Keesha I think I will like...Besides I gotta stay true!

PS...good pick on Dani...she's so purty.... and I am willing to bet she doesn't act like that in real life

Thanks Fatcat. My head is spinning trying to sort all this out. I'll catch on. Oy!!!

Ah Shipp you are doing fine mate! Can I ask, since one of your first posts here is in this thread that you will be on the lovely Keesha Train with King and myself?

We're forming an alliance

-Kyo

Ah Shipp you are doing fine mate! Can I ask, since one of your first posts here is in this thread that you will be on the lovely Keesha Train with King and myself?

Where do I sign up??? :animated_wave:

Ok...

King, Reaper, and ILove...it's official...we have an alliance...step 2...make a name for us

Here's some beta tested ideas...

The Vapid Pack

Blondes R Us (the R would be backward)

CCA (Cute Chicks Anonymous)

HAAAA!

The Keeshands :-p

-Kyo

Archived