Keesha

Jem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She seems like she's got a much happier and friendlier disposition than that sour puss Danielle did...;)

will do good in comps

waitors have a built in advantage in the memory recall comps

don't know - she works at Hooters - how hard can it be to remember Chicken Wings, Buffalo Sandwich and 2 Cokes? I doubt she'll have any advantage to memory comps.

its been proven danielle and janelle and even amber all waitress very good in memory based hoh comp

waiting tbls is a very physical job too UPV, I would not be int eh great shape I am for as old as I am if I had not been doing this job for soooo long, I agree with you!!!!

Alright - I'll give. I've never waited tables but I know that it's physically demanding and (for most) memory's got to be better than average. I cringe when we go to a restaurant and the waiter/waitress doesn't write anything down (especially if it's a complicated order). But, there are some who, even if they write it down (ie. no onion on my salad) the food comes out wrong (salad loaded with onions). Not all wait staff have terrific memories.

She seems like she's got a much happier and friendlier disposition than that sour puss Danielle did

Because she looks like she eats on a regular basis, which is a positive.

I'm not sure how physically demanding waiting tables at Hooters is, though. Baskets are light, but pitchers are not. I have a feeling, that she'll play the dumb blonde routine.

its been proven danielle and janelle and even amber all waitress very good in memory based hoh comp

Danielle, and Jannele... 2 of my 3 favorite players... they were both really good in competitions.. I see this Keesha chick doing pretty good too.. just not as good as Danni.

me either

totally dani

Okay, I must be seeing thing.LOL

Yes, there is something about that looks like Danielle.

Archived