Keesha

Jem

KYO!

I know, Im not sure if Im down with her yet.. I just had to pick somebody early.. it for sure can change though, But as of now I like her.. I see her being strong competitior.. The Peta thing doesn't really bother me as long as she doesnt make others feel bad for eating meat.. Heck she works at Hooters, she can't be that much against eating meat.. But as of now I see myself liking her..

-Yes, Daniele was a goddess.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night Keesha's boring conversations void of any depth really bored me a lot.

Keesha : " I bet people are watching & thinking: Look at those dull people"

She is very pretty. However, I tend to appreciate people that offer more than beauty as their defining character trait.

It's still early, so maybe it'll take some time for her to loosen up or at least I hope that's what it is. Currently my view is that she appears to be nothing more than a pretty face & perfect body void of anything unique or interesting.

She might look a lot like Daniele but IMO she's far from. Daniele had depth(truth in character), & offered more than just a pretty face.

Little King you just missed your girl on housecalls, she really likes some of the ones we do not,lolol

Brian is her big fav, she likes Angie, , Jesse, and thinks April in the most pretty and that Keesha does not look like her. She said Chelseia knows Jesse and she has heard some good stories about him from Chelseia. I would not have thought Danielle would have Brian as her fav, she does not like Jerry, and Gretchen thinks Aprils boobs are fake even tho she says they are real. Oh and Dani was not crazyabout Renny but thinks she may stay awhile

Oh also Danielle does not like Memphis, especially since he called himself a mixologist,lol

I think so too even from the back, and Dani used to put her hair up like that.

Ilovedaniel and lttle king you 2 are true to your girl, I have to say,lol ;)

Hey, WickedOne, at least she eats, unlike Dani! Keesha has some meat on her bones!

I don't give a crap about her weight. I can't hear a thing over her smacking as she chews.

She may look like Dani, but she is stirring the pot back and forth like the Oregonian did last season. Jumping back and forth and telling all, from what I see. :animated_scratchchin:

Archived