Keesha

Jem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these people are a slight bit goofy

Ok Keesha-Lovers Alliance...we've seen episode two...we need a name...what will it be?

We all mentioned waiting to see more of her personality

I think she is semi-quiet, laying low, and not getting into too much trouble

(Keeshands) Still like that one :-p

-Kyo

lol...except for that fight tonight... well I'm headed to bed finally im in Tennessee and its 3:09 right now! Good Morning everyone! :)

And thanks for letting me fit in so easy! Last night was my joining on this forum!

LONG LIVE THE KEESHA ALLIANCE! :)

I just gotta hope she wins HOH now.. If april wins, Angie is gone, so either way i think she is safe.. BUT i want Keesha to win HOH, and mend her relationship with april (Just because its better to have them with you, then against you..)..

king123 you really think it is good for Keesha to stick with Libra and April? I think she needs to get away from them. If the other side gets it they will be targets. I see that girls alliance plus Hollie as a sinking ship.

know that

What our girl needs to do is take some time and really learn who is who and find out who it is safer to be with

The issue is she was already sort of with April/Libra so if she leaves now she is targetted by girl power and not trusted so much by the rest

I GOT MY FEEDS :-p

so excited

-Kyo

Good for you KYO on getting yur feeds, I am still thinkin bout it.

I so do not blame Keesha for being pissed and April, April is a loose cannon as we are startiing to see. I predict that Keesha will find her way and break out of the Libra clutches before it is too late, and will be a force to be reckond with. The girl is far from stupid, so she is prolly starting to see the possible cracks in an all girl alliance.

I will think a lot more of Keesha if she does break away from them. She can hang with Angie and the guys and get a stronger alliance going.

Keesha seems to be impacted by who she is around and maybe she is starting to realize that April & Michelle aren't people she can trust. I think that Libra is the worst as far as that's concerned but she hasn't seen that yet. I don't think she realizes that the guys may team up with her and Angie pretty quickly and they both seem like strong players so that could get her pretty far. April is coming after her now and will probably try to use Ollie to do her dirty work

she complains just like dani

IMO, Keesha will go with the last person who spoke to her. She's like Adam.

endure, IMPACTED is the key word there,lolol she was soo bunched up the last cpl days that it threw her over the edge,lololol

OMG...Keesha's laugh is obnoxious!

Renny...funny...I knew she had it in her. Can't wait for her to be off the block so she'll start being her crazy self instead of playing it safe.

Archived