Keesha

Jem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wait I forgot to be vapid...

Like seriously...couldn't we form some alliance!

j/k

I actually never thought Janey OR Dani were vapid...sorry but I can't deny Natalie on that one...but I still loved her

Back on track now...I hope she decides to lay low a while...eat away...become even more beautiful...seriously though I think she can do well if she sticks with the game and plays moderately....don't draw a ton of attention to herself...try not to jump in bed with different alliances from week to week...you know...what every player usually does

-Kyo

The one thing I like about this game .... If you can't win comps, you're outta there! I just hate useless floaters...like Sheila!!!

Also, after Angies little crying jag tonight I'm hoping she's not another Amber or Sheila!

Don't forget Jani!!!

Current Keesha-Lovers Alliance: King123, ILoveDaniel, Reaper, LenRay

So, do you love Daniele or Daniel? Kinda makes a difference in this alliance, lol... j/k

Ya gotta understand ElisabethF50...for two of us (King123 and myself) she is pretty typical of the favorite HG we choose and it seems for once we are attracting customers :-p

The aliance will be powerful

Dig this...Keesha is derived from and Arabic name and means "Alive and well"...maybe she needs to eat alot to sustain energy?

Seriously...it's late and I'm an idiot...I don't even know what the heck I am talking about right now...

But the name derivation is true

-Kyo

No kidding...I am gonna start mine tomorrow I think...problem is I work at night so can't see em

I dunno...she isn't ditzy like my Natalie was...she seems to be flying low...great moe to start with BUT is also working an alliance of sorts so she is at least getting a touch of gameplay in....and eating

-Kyo

Wow nice to see so many thinks she looks like Danielle.

I was saying that tonight...it was almost uncanny. She looks just like a 29 year old Danielle might when she has a little age in her face.

I dig this girl too, btw. She seems nice enough.

see, I think that is her youth and I hope she catches on that it is not the best thing to do, she is doin ok for now, I wish she would dump that pinched look she gets on her face alot,lol

Well, that's something.. Why does everyone seem to love her right now?

Well, it all started with two.. Once apoun a time, King6 and Kayo decided to pick one person from the beginning and follow them all the way through.. they picked Daniele, a cunning young woman who kicked butt.. they ended up actually liking her too, even though they picked to be a fan of hers even before they knew her..

-Well, This year they happened to pick Keesha.. and as of now She seems really cool.. alot of the houseguests like her, and so do we..

--And for some reason abunch of people are finally seeing the truth and enjoying our little Keesha..

she will get exposed soon for all backtalking she is do to everyside

Archived