Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Guest DraftKing

Dislike Ivette for being deceitful, or evil, or talking too much, or annoying. But to use racial insults is both stupid and offensive. This situation is rapidly deteriorating. You know, I like the live feeds in how I've been able to get to know the houseguests better... but maybe people are better off not knowing this year's group.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaysar has been trying hard to keep Michael from stooping to their level.

I think Mike has done a poor job of controlling his emotions after a solid week of sexual harrassment allegations.

But I'd have a hard time keeping quiet too.

Kaysar is one of the best humans I've ever seen on BB. He's made every effort to be an honest, calming, rational influence on the rest of the houseguests.

Guest WhitePhoenix
Dislike Ivette for being deceitful, or evil, or talking too much, or annoying.  But to use racial insults is both stupid and offensive.  This situation is rapidly deteriorating.  You know, I like the live feeds in how I've been able to get to know the houseguests better... but maybe people are better off not knowing this year's group.

I agree. As much as I dislike Ivette for her racial comments to Kay and everyone that wont bow to her, I must say, Micheal / Jan making racial comments about her doesn't make them any different than her. And I had high expectations from them. At the same time I am really proud of Kayser for being the bigger man and not falling into pettiness.

Guest bballfan0

Guess it goes to show that racial barriers do still very much exsist in the BB USA house. Ouch! That sux! I think that Eric has gone too far with his supposed 'leader' attitude. Michael and Janelle are sore losers 'cause they've been put up. Their attitudeds need more than a slight adhustment. Seriously, this is 2005, not 1930.

Guest bballfan0

Janelle, PLEASE! BYE!!! Then Eric of course. (All this week-by-week of course.) And any of the other HG's. Good 'under the radar after the fight action!' Good excuse to evict those who caused trouble. When in 'reality' there are others to look out for! :o Don't focus on tonight, but the next few weeks when the 'fight' will be long forgotten!

Guest DraftKing
I agree.  As much as I dislike Ivette for her racial comments to Kay and everyone that wont bow to her, I must say, Micheal / Jan making racial comments about her doesn't make them any different than her.  And I had high expectations from them.

Me too, WhitePhoenix. I went from feeling apathetic toward Janelle (pre Saturday night show) to being very impressed by her (after hearing her diary room interview clips) to being totally disgusted by her (after hearing the audio on here late last night with the racist comments).

Guest Lilly
Dislike Ivette for being deceitful, or evil, or talking too much, or annoying.  But to use racial insults is both stupid and offensive. 

I agree. There's plenty to dislike about Ivette--her voice for starters, like nails on a chalkboard. But blasting her race and the way she grew up shows what a truly classless person Janelle is.

She's not only offending Ivette with her comments but *any* person who is Hispanic and/or poor.

Lilly<----who thinks if Janelle pulled that stick out of her ass, she'd have more fun. Ghetto slides rock, you bimbo!

I think BB should get rid of everyone and start ova.

These people are not playing this game right. I have never seen (not that I can think of) a bunch of name calling bigots in BB history. I can be wrong. Robert was (is) Cuban and nobody called him names.

Anywayz, neither one deserves to win. Maybe and then maybe Kaysar.

Guest baileysirish

Mike hands down. There is something about the way he looks..can you say....Satan? He seriously gives me the creeps just looking at him. What is up with all the silly noises he makes? What about the other day when him and Janelle kept repeating each other. "You're annoying me." "I'm annoying you?" "Yes, you're annoying me." "Oh I'm annoying you."... this went on and on and on....Argghh. It was like listening to two 8 year old kids! Turned off the feeds at that point. :x

Mike hands down.  There is something about the way he looks..can you say....Satan? He seriously gives me the creeps just looking at him.  What is up with all the silly noises he makes?  What about the other day when him and Janelle kept repeating each other.  "You're annoying me."  "I'm annoying you?"  "Yes, you're annoying me."  "Oh I'm annoying you."... this went on and on and on....Argghh.  It was like listening to two 8 year old kids!  Turned off the feeds at that point. :x

I am only guessing they were bored and tired of being ignored by the rest? I found it amusing. But then again I am surrounded by children all day- maybe I am use to it :lol:

Guest workerbee12345
Eric--although he acts more like the house owner than houseguest. As much as it pains me Ivette is a close second. I really, really wanted to like her but she has become an Eric clone. :oops:

I think BB should get rid of everyone and start ova.

These people are not playing this game right. I have never seen  (not that I can think of) a bunch of name calling bigots in BB history. I can be wrong. Robert was (is) Cuban and nobody called him names.  

Anywayz, neither one deserves to win. Maybe and then maybe Kaysar.

not playing the game right? there is no right or wrong way to play this game i mean its not like monopoly or something like that.

Guest MJayDaPlaya

Yeah there is not a certain way your supposed to play the game, and if there was I think these peeps are playing the way its supposed to be played. Except for the fact that they are outright making shit up about people that could be really damaging, like Michael being a sexual predator its just not true. And some of these people are dirty human beings Ivette is a bitch in or out of the house calling girls c*nts, making fun of Kaysor religions who does she think she is. I hope when Eric gets out of the house and watches the tapes he realizes he aligned himself with the devil.

Guest Shockalot

Guys!

Trying to get all the nicknames down, either as dubbed by the other guests or viewers.

So far I got:

Eric: Cappy, Napoleon, Napoleon Blowsapart, (Crappy), Captain.

Mike: The Continental.

April: Big Bird.

Kaysar: The Sultan, Saddam(thx April)

Beau: Mango, Marcellus Jr.,

Cant think of any others at the moment.

Any other good ones?

Guest Shockalot
Micheal= C.A.M. (Creepy/Crazy Ass Micheal)

Thx.. I was wondering why I sometimes saw 'CAM' in the live feed updates on the net lol!

Personally I laugh everytime I think of Beaulicious being 'Mango' but you probably need to know who Mango is/was first - The Chris Kattan SNL character.

Im not sure but I think 'The Continental' is a take on Chris Walkens SNL character too?

Funny stuff guys... if you hear anymore post em.

Mouthette lol

Yeah there is not a certain way your supposed to play the game, and if there was I think these peeps are playing the way its supposed to be played. Except for the fact that they are outright making shit up about people that could be really damaging, like Michael being a sexual predator its just not true. And some of these people are dirty human beings Ivette is a bitch in or out of the house calling girls c*nts, making fun of Kaysor religions who does she think she is. I hope when Eric gets out of the house and watches the tapes he realizes he aligned himself with the devil.

Ok, Ok u said it better than me.

As strange as it is.. the more we hate a player, the reality is that player is more than likely playing a good game. It is very difficult for me personally to keep this in the right perspective that It Is A Game. Eric drives me crazy and Ivette needs a stun gun to shut her up, Howie needs a chill pill, and April is gonna have a nose Pinnochio will be proud of, but bottom line is, they will probably all go far because they are all playing THE GAME.

As strange as it is.. the more we hate a player, the reality is that player is  more than likely playing a good game. It is very difficult for me personally to keep this in the right perspective that It Is A Game. Eric drives me crazy and Ivette needs a  stun gun to shut her up, Howie needs a chill pill,  and April is gonna have a nose Pinnochio will be proud of, but bottom line is, they will probably all  go far because they are all playing THE GAME.

Playing the game u lie, cheat and so on.... calling people names, and knowing u r being heard is just classless. Maybe being Latina myself I feel it more, I don't know.