Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Guest princessmean1

Eric acts like he is the godfather, especially when he had everyone come in the HOH room one at a time to make the same stupid deal. What a dork! :twisted:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we call:

Maggie:..........Maggot

Kaysar:..........Kumar

Janelle:..........C*ck-Holster <--Howie or Eric branded her that

April:.............Weasel

Sarah:...........Sarguh

Rachel:..........Mrs. Ed

Beau:............Milk Dud (Marcellas is the only 'tootsie-roll')

James:..........Howdy Doody

Ivette:..........Blabette

Jennifer:........Jenniho

Eric:.............Midge

Ashlea:........was Ashbag

Mike:...........just Mikey, he likes everything (HA)

Howie:.........the MAN

Couldnt have said it better myself DEP!! :lol: I'm hoping that somehow and somewhere along the season that Michael gets his chance to be heard about who he really is and all the liars are called out.!! :idea:

" :clap songbird"I miss Chicken George, Marcellas, Nakomis, anyone with any kind of crazy life....not just a bunch of back stabbing whiny babies..."

ohhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! the realllll gamerssss!!! yu hadda luv em!!

Has anyone else, besides me, noticed that this house complains more and more about "Backstabbing", Lying, and "lack of trust to one another" then any other house? After all, BACKSTABBING, LYING AND NOT TRUSTING is how the game is played. Maybe these people never watched the show before or BB pick a sorry group. I am not impressed with these members at ALL. I am not sure anyone has the intelligence to win this game.

Guest Shockalot

Thats right - Jennifer is 'Chunk' is she LOL.

Howie calls her 'My LiL Chunky' ha!

Also I forgot about April and Jennifer being dubbed 'Laverne and Shirley' too.

Now I keep thinking about Food Nazi and April as 'Pterydactyl' LMAO!

Hope they all get a turn being shunned the week before they get booted !

They sure have perfected the technique :!:

(got a really bad taste in my mouth.... where's the Scope ?)

in a few more weeks the alliance crumble

Guest Shockalot

You make a great point!

This always boggles my mind when other guests or viewers become very upset or confused or angry that 'Someone Lied!'

And the stupid thing is that

a) they ALL enter the house with the understanding this IS what BB is about and for and does.

B) only TWO people can win and ONLY ONE can win the big prize! Why on earth are there alliances of 6 people and someone is 'outraged' they were betrayed??

Huh?

Mathematically that MUST HAPPEN.

Even in the forums, viewers will say things like "Well.. I cant believe so-and-so lied to them! they dont deserver to win!!

Wha?

Yes.. if lying and backstabbing works then you DO deserve to win. Thats the point. That IS the point.

Blahhh LOL

Guest Huntergreen

Here are some I have heard:

Maggie:..........Saggie

April:.............A-Pill

Sarah:...........Sargut or Sarah Lee

Beau:............Mango

James:..........Lames

Ivette:..........Dykette or Blabette or Bitchette

Jennifer:........Chunkiffer

Eric:.............Cappolian BlownApart or Crappy

Michael:.......Psychael

Howie:.........Maui Howie

any others?????????

I'd like to point out that it's Marcellas. Just because the guy is amazing.

Anyway, here are some of my nicknames for them:

Eric: The Epitome of Machismo, TMT (Too Much Testosterone), Tyrannical Idiot.

James: Snake, Cowboy II.

Ivette: Makes Fran Drescher sound like angels singing when she talks.

Reading ur post does bring back some of my memory. I remember Jack calling Dana (I also liked her) that. I really don't remember Jun and Alison saying that, wow. Also, I think I do remember Erica saying those things about Jee. Well, i guess I was wrong, but for some reason this season is really gettin' on my nerves. Thanks

To Boriqua&Proud

Latina women are fabulous and I have many friends that fit that term. Ivette is just a poor choice in then representation of Latina women. I am actually surprised, because BB has usually done a decent job when it comes to minorities of putting people in the house that while yes, they may be stereotypical, they also show the public the real side of whoever they are and can positively affect how people on the ouside think about them. This yeear though, they seem to be on crack. They have Ivette, who, I don;t care what background she came from, is a bigot, and trailer trash. April is the same. Beau, I was hoping would be a string gay black man, but instead, he is the typical gay queen stereotype and also thinks he can be healed of his Homosexuality. Disgusting ion this day and age. Howie? I hoped for one or more of him cuz they make the show fun, even if irritating at times, Kaysar, bold choice which I know from the beginning would be failure just because in the weeks before the show, everyone on CBS. COM was against him, just because he was from Iraq. Srah and James? I am all for putting a couple in, but a couple only together 4 months and one (Sarah) obviously not secure enough to handle? Wrong. Ashleas and Janelle were ok, and I liked Eric and Maggie at first becuase I respect their professions, but Eric is now on my hate list, although maggie is still up in the air. Rachel, I am liking her more and more now that we are seeing her inside the house more. Michael is the one I feel the most for. He seems like a great guy who has had lies piled on him and their was literally nothing he could do about it. I wish there had a been a house full of people like him. Playful, fun, sexual, intelligent, people looking to play a game yes, but have a fun summer as well. This has to be the most disappointing cast yet. But, please don;t let Ivette or anyone else reflect on you. They are individuals and do not speak for any whole group.

It is just bad casting by CBS yet again. They need to get back to 14 real people

Dep

Hey, am glad u have a good circle of Latina friends. Trust me, we can get loud and stuff when we are around each other and just bummin, but damn, have some respect for urself, especially when America and ur family are watching u on TV. I know she will be embarrassed (or maybe not) when she sees herself acting like a fool.

This crew is a far cry from the first and even second and so on I mean all thes e people are pretty people!! There is no Bunkie or will or Mikey or anyone like that !!

We need to have REAL people in here and not these Ken and Barbie types I mean if they have a dude wiht a beergut who wants to show it to the workd then so be it that would be great tv!!

Guest Parkerzmummy

unfortunatel all of these shows start out with real people and then change to people trying to enchance their acting careers. Agents contact these producers and tell them what great ratings they will get and that is all that matters,

they dont have to be ugly I mean just ordianry people and these arent ordinary people by far

the first cast to this cast is wayyyyy different the irst cast were REAL people these are not hmm more like a bunch of misfits lol

Except howie lol Howie is my hero and for all mankind lol

Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
What happened to having different age groups as well?!?! :roll: I would like to see REAL PEOPLE.... all shapes and ages!