Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Maybe it's because I live in Wisconsin .. and it's winter 9 months of the year .. put people who tan all the time, end up looking a crazy shade of like neon orange. I have never understood why this is a desirable color to be.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ...

So every year .. when the HG's start to be annoying, the boards get flooded with all their negative qualities, and comments ..

I thought we should have a thread to post the things we like about the HG's .. an Oasis of positive comments

April is definately the beaaaachhhhh of the summer hands down! Eric is the typical male that can only bully the weak. Those two are the most disgusting and boring.

At this point i'm wondering if CBS is simply replaying one day into the next over and over since the same idiotts are always going over the same worn out BS. The season wont even start til the good guys are gone and the others have to oust ea other.

Guest ranster627
Ok ... 

So every year .. when the HG's start to be annoying, the boards get flooded with all their negative qualities, and comments ..

I thought we should have a thread to post the things we like about the HG's .. an Oasis of  positive comments

This might have worked better if you had thrown out one first?

But here goes, I will take a stab at it with the disclaimer that I do not have the feeds.

I think Rachel has stayed the truest to her character.

And yes, Mr. Charming ... Howie, seems to have the quality of diffusing situations with his antics. I am actually becoming a fan, especially hearing him when he is serious. Most of all I like that he is his own person like him or not and doesn't seem to follow the crowd ...

All of these comments will self destruct in 60 seconds which is about as long as they are good for the way this house has devolved so quickly ...

Every year I watch this show, and the feeds. Every year I get mad at the HGs for the same things.

1. They get mad and talk about each other, but won't actually call each other out on anything, even when they are on their way out the door and have nothing to lose.

2. They can't see that they are in an alliance when they are. Eric and the "sheep" are doing that right now.

3. They make the biggest deal out of every little thing that happens. Chicken George getting mad about double dipping from season 1 is an example.

4. They have never seen the show before and always try to figure out which cameras are the "internet cameras".

5. They are all there to get on "live T.V." and are mostly actors who's agents got them the job. I think they don't let people who get the feeds on the show on purpose.

What things do the HGs do every year that make you mad?

Guest Shockalot

I can not justify the following statement - I am becoming a huge HowieFan.

Yep.

Im ashamed of myself too but there it is.

He is rude, obnoxious, his face is sculpted into the shape of a gargoyle, he farts all day and wont stop talking about boobies.

Yet, I cant wait for Howie to walk in on any scenario.

Not only that, he is shaping up to be one of the best players since Will from BB2.

Sarah is an absolute sweetheart and so is Rachel.. well, so far it seems that way.

Maggie is still a neutral to me.. i might start liking her. hard to say now.

Janelle is another one I like. So far so good. Im not a raving Janellefan but Im liking her so far.

As for Beau - also at moderate likeable rating with me. Oddly enough the gay guy has no personality. yet.

It wouldnt take much for me to be a Beau fan but if only he would show something more than giggling at people.

1. Use religion to justify their motives for nominations or evictions. Leave the bible at home. It has no place in the BB game.

2. They make the mistake of thinking this kind of fame will change their lives. It may make them better known in their local community, or if a random BB fan stops them when on vaccation .. but that's it. Enjoy it for what it is, and quit trying to make it what it isn't.

This isn't really something that the HG do .. but every year the live feed recappers, or the live feed message boards discuss how often someone washes their hands, picks their nose, etc .. for some reason it just drives me nuts.

Ashlea....er....nice hair?

Beau.........willingness tae share his 'fashion sense'.

Eric..................dedicated his life to saving lives.

Howie.....um..........can be entertaining..............sometimes and better after I've had a cold beer.

Ivette............thinking....thinking......

James...........can at least hold a conversation beyond sex & pedicures.

Janelle.....sets a fine example as tae why you should remove your daughters Barbies from her room by age 16.Bless her heart.

Jennifer......gives some of us fun flashbacks tae highschool years with her ditzy wide-eyed cheerleader persona.

Maggie.........nurse says it all.

April......best tae say nothing at all.

Kaysar...........nice..nothing very annoying.

Michael.........eyecandy with an edge.

Rachael.....wirey and upbeat & could be Erics undoing.

Sarah.......um.......gee golly.......garsh........

8)

[This isn't really something that the HG do .. but every year the live feed recappers, or the live feed message boards discuss how often someone washes their hands, picks their nose, etc .. for some reason it just drives me nuts.]

Okay...well Robert's picking his nose 24/7 did rather UGH me out....

But I sort of agree other's seem to live in glass houses and must have impeccable manners & hygiene that post here..Unless I see someone come out of the bathroom and directly hand a PB&J tae their buddy...I'll let it slide. :roll:

April... nice chin :D

Beau... stood up for Michael when April misquoted him.

Eric... he's a firefighter.

Howie... playing a smart game so far.

Ivette... she lives in Florida (fun place to go for vacation)

James... ... ... ... ummm, he's tall?

Janelle... Had Eric's number the first day in the house.

Jennifer... took one for the team and ate chocolate snake.

Kaysar... didn't let Eric control him and went to his friend and told him what was going on behind his back.

Maggie... smart.

Michael... Went straight to the source of "rumors" and confronted it like a man. Oh and he's hot! :D

Rachel... won HOH/POV first week. Strong competitor.

I can not justify the following statement - I am becoming a huge HowieFan.

Yep. 

Im ashamed of myself too but there it is.

He is rude, obnoxious, his face is sculpted into the shape of a gargoyle, he farts all day and wont stop talking about boobies.

Yet, I cant wait for Howie to walk in on any scenario. 

Not only that, he is shaping up to be one of the best players since Will from BB2.

Sarah is an absolute sweetheart and so is Rachel.. well, so far it seems that way.

Maggie is still a neutral to me.. i might start liking her. hard to say now.

Janelle is another one I like. So far so good. Im not a raving Janellefan but Im liking her so far.

As for Beau - also at moderate likeable rating with me. Oddly enough the gay guy has no personality. yet.

It wouldnt take much for me to be a Beau fan but if only he would show something more than giggling at people.

I don't have live feeds but from the things I have read and what I see on tv I agree with you.

I like Maggie, I haven't witnesed or heard of her being two faced or a back stabber.

I like Howie from what I have seen and Rachel really likes him, so I for now will ignore comments I have heard about him.

I also like Michael and Kaysar, but like or dislike the rest of them, the one good thing I can say about ALL of the houseguests is that they are staying true to their real friends and relationships. (mind you winning that prize at the end might be a good enough incentive to do so lol)

Guest JAMSHAM12

i like sarah and james but i think howie and racheal are because no one has even guessed they are a pair

As much as I dislike them as players, I would have to say James and Sarah. James is good at stirring the pot while keeping his finger prints off the spoon. Sarah is good at seeming like a sweet, non-threatening player. Off course I reserve the right to change my opinion in the next 10 minutes :wink:

Guest luvlady

OMG, Eric and Ivette i strongly dislike, get them out soon, just to make this season a little bit enjoyable........This season sucks so far

Guest Cyberjack
I think mine would have to be James believe it or not.  He just seems like a close minded,male chauvinist pig. Did you hear him yesturday telling Sarah "No fat chicks" and she would be gone if she gets fat.  He meant it too.  YUCKY!!!!!

James sucks! I did not like Eric but after hearing this...I hate James even more. What a pig!