Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Guest TwisterSister

#1 Mike I liked him until he opened his mouth.

#2 Ivette I liked her until she opened her mouth

#3 Eric is begining to get on my nerves....can we say Testosterone?

Howie now and then gets on my nerves but mostly he intrigues me...I have never seen anyone play the game like he does.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not subscribing to the Live Feeds this time around...am glad I decided not to! However, after saying that, I have missed a lot, such as all the James stuff, and Michael being a perv. I still dislike Eric the most. Doesn't he realize that HoH only lasts 1 week, and then he's "sharkbait" just like everyone else? That is, as long as his "cult members" come to their brain-washed senses and realize that he's just on a big POWER trip! It will be the best show when he gets voted out. It would be almost as good as pulling the wool over Jase's eyes last year!

Guest greenghost

Scary Eric!! Everytime he opens his mouth, I want to throw my laptop at the t.v. I think K needs to win HOH and bring him down.

I don't know when their birthdays are .. I know that Michael is a scorpio because he has said so .. Janelle is a capricorn because she has said .. last night they were debating when eric was born .. they said it was nov 21st or 24th .. they were trying to decide if he was a scorpio or not ..

Guest WebNuts

Michael & Janelle are talking trash now, especially toward Ivette, both making pretty crude Cuban jokes, they Michael goes on to talk about what a great guy Kasar is and how "Cappie" Eric hates him because he is Jewish and Kaysar is Muslim.

Here is the audio if anyone is interested http://web-nuts.com/BB/trash_talk.mp3

Michael & Janelle are talking trash now, especially toward Ivette, both making pretty crude Cuban jokes, they Michael goes on to talk about what a great guy Kasar is and how "Cappie" Eric hates him because he is Jewish and Kaysar is Muslim.

Here is the audio if anyone is interestedhttp://web-nuts.com/BB/trash_talk.mp3

I don't like that kind of talk from anybody, I'm sad that Michael has decided to lower himself to Ivette's level.

Guest WebNuts

I didn't get the audio, but earlier today, this exchange happened.

Talking about the "Ghetto Slide" (a Slip-n-Slide made from trash bags) Ivette made one afternoon, Janelle said to Michael, "She [ivette] is the epitome of the nasty chick that grew up in the poor in the ghetto."

Can we vote for them both?

ummm yvette, april and eric have been trash talking over and over and over

You do remember the conversations and remarks these people have made.

Oh I remember well can't stand them, I just wish the Michael haven't lower himself to their level, he was doing so well not doing that even though he is an outcast. Plus I don't mind trash talking I don't like the racial comments that Ivette, Janelle, Ashlea and now Michael are making.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

I'm not defending Michael but through all the hateful things that he said, he stuck up for Kaysar.

I don't understand this guy, i really don't.

Thats so sad. I hope they see the tapes are are digusted with the conversations they've had. And Neosis...two wrongs dont make a right. But IMO, AEI's comments are as bad as MJAs

You are right about 2 wrongs not making a right. Its just hatred that spreads and spreads more now.... I am glad that Kaysar hasn't lowered himself tothis level.

this group make scott and jase seem like angels

Guest WebNuts
I'm not defending Michael but through all the hateful things that he said, he stuck up for Kaysar.

Michael & Kaysar are partners.

wasnt really a fan of janelle but she growing on me very smart girl. hate the whole house except howe, kaysar , michael, janelle

Michael & Kaysar are partners.

not just partners but friends

Guest Katarina

Eric....Can't tolerate him. Then comes Ivette. I would also have to put Howie in the mix because he's just not as funny as he thinks...at least not to me. Not too sure of everyone else as of yet. Trying to get a better read on them. Oh, Maggie. Annoying because she is aligned with Eric... Sara and James are one of the saddest couples I've ever seen.

I am not subscribing to the Live Feeds this time around...am glad I decided not to!

Eric....Can't tolerate him. Then comes Ivette. I would also have to put Howie in the mix because he's just not as funny as he thinks...at least not to me. Not too sure of everyone else as of yet. Trying to get a better read on them.  Oh, Maggie. Annoying because she is aligned with Eric... Sara and James are one of the saddest couples I've ever seen.

Can you imagine what it is gonna be like when Eric gets back to the firehall. They are probably he is on the show so they can have a rest from him. I sure bet there are no women in his unit.

Guest Katarina
:lol: Oh Lord, do they need a rest from that wind bag! He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.....yeah, in his dreams. Oh my, put me in that house and I'll give him a thing or two to fear. My father is a retired fireman and I know all the stories all too well.

Guest bballfan0

Ok, I'm new here and want to post because I just can't stand Janelles racist comments. For instance, Ivette coming on a boat, and Beau being a 'gay guy' Ivette being Latino. ETC.... (it goes on and on...) It is terrible how that is tolerated. I hope she goes and everyone sees how racist that girl is! Yikes!