squirrel

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i end up saying that same thing every year 'start ovah!'

one thing guaranteed, someone i dont like will win

14:14 odds

My favorite HG's are always out by the 7th week usually .. they don't even make jury. :(

Guest he said she said

Long time listener, first time caller... :P

Is anyone else having flashbacks of high school?

Remember the guy(eric) who was small and awkard who always wanted to be heard? The really little guy(James) who wanted the pretty meek (sarah) girl? The wantabe pretty girl who was the second fiddle to the popular girls (April and Jennifer) ? The "alternitive" kids who were slightly different but you couldn't put your "finger" on it (beau and ivette)?"

And let's not forget about the funny guy (howie)

These people are so theathened by the "cool" people !!! This is their chance for revenge!

I feel really sorry for the "in crowd"

I wouldn't exactly call any of them "cool people" they all got some sorta maladjusted hangup.

Guest he said she said

could this be a made up internet word or is this a real word (maladjusted)

whatever the outcome I think i might steal this!!

Guest ranster627

Well here goes, yes I have my favourites, but throw 'em all out, or start over seems harsh to me ... I know what I am getting with BB every year. This year is really no different to me, just accelerated. It strikes me that BB picked 7 people and then searched for their "partner" ... it gets me thinking that this is one of the realest groups we have ever seen ... some are truly right from Society ... I happen to know a Beau, Ivette, Eric, Howie, Rachel, Maggie ... yes all of them, in my life ... just not so exaggerated as the intensity of BB brings out ...

If you don't want me on a soapbox, please remove the ramp!

It's a real word

To Boriqua&Proud

Latina women are fabulous and I have many friends that fit that term. Ivette is just a poor choice in then representation of Latina women. I am actually surprised, because BB has usually done a decent job when it comes to minorities of putting people in the house that while yes, they may be stereotypical, they also show the public the real side of whoever they are and can positively affect how people on the ouside think about them. This yeear though, they seem to be on crack. They have Ivette, who, I don;t care what background she came from, is a bigot, and trailer trash. April is the same. Beau, I was hoping would be a string gay black man, but instead, he is the typical gay queen stereotype and also thinks he can be healed of his Homosexuality. Disgusting ion this day and age. Howie? I hoped for one or more of him cuz they make the show fun, even if irritating at times, Kaysar, bold choice which I know from the beginning would be failure just because in the weeks before the show, everyone on CBS. COM was against him, just because he was from Iraq. Srah and James? I am all for putting a couple in, but a couple only together 4 months and one (Sarah) obviously not secure enough to handle? Wrong. Ashleas and Janelle were ok, and I liked Eric and Maggie at first becuase I respect their professions, but Eric is now on my hate list, although maggie is still up in the air. Rachel, I am liking her more and more now that we are seeing her inside the house more. Michael is the one I feel the most for. He seems like a great guy who has had lies piled on him and their was literally nothing he could do about it. I wish there had a been a house full of people like him. Playful, fun, sexual, intelligent, people looking to play a game yes, but have a fun summer as well. This has to be the most disappointing cast yet. But, please don;t let Ivette or anyone else reflect on you. They are individuals and do not speak for any whole group.

It is just bad casting by CBS yet again. They need to get back to 14 real people

Dep

Guest Shockalot
I think BB should get rid of everyone and start ova.

These people are not playing this game right. I have never seen  (not that I can think of) a bunch of name calling bigots in BB history. I can be wrong. Robert was (is) Cuban and nobody called him names. 

Anywayz, neither one deserves to win. Maybe and then maybe Kaysar.

Im going off late-night memory but in that season Erika made some nasty comments about Jee (korean immigrant) like:

"..how does he think he is .. just got off the boat from china . 'me no speaky eenglish"

(something close enough anyway)

Cant remember who but someone made some nasty comments about Robert being a Cuban (I think it was Jun) calling him a 'Cuban Faggot' and something else I cant remember about getting off a raft or something.

There were plenty of other real nasty comments and even Jack called Dana (my sweetheart) nastier than a buzzards crotch. (for Jack that was nasty heh)

Not to even mention Jun and Alison threatening to destroy Roberts handmade gifts for 'That little bitch' (refernce to a 12 year old girl)

Anyway.. just saying this kind of nasty stuff has happened before however Im pretty concerned about accusing someone of being a 'sexual predator' even though Michael is guilty of 'Space Invading' and personaly I think he has the character of a predator - BUT - Im not so sure you can accuse someone of an actual crime while in the game.

Guest songbird

I think that this is what happens when you take a plastic/trendy/phony cast who are too young to have any life experience to make them interesting.

At best BB thought that Eric would spice it up with his "take charge" attitude. I find the timing incredible that BB would suddenly decide to give them the gym (I heard that Sarah won it for them) I think BB knew that all of the power drinks, combined with the frustration building because there was no way for Eric to work it out daily (he is a major freak for exercising)would just lead to many more blow-ups like the one with Michael.

I miss Chicken George, Marcellas, Nakomis, anyone with any kind of crazy life....not just a bunch of back stabbing whiny babies...